First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
Not today, but a couple days ago I added the matte screen protectors from TWRAPS. Love these for keeping the fingerprints away!

Also, great thread. I've been on a lot of Jeep and Tacoma forums in the past and this is always a thread that inspires a ton of ideas! Keep it going!
Sponsored

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
While my truck is still at the service center from some repairs of defects from delivery, I managed to buy a set of 20" ATs with TPMS and tires directly from the kind folks at my local SC. They're even putting them on the truck and updating the software for me to accommodate. They also replaced my tonneau with the revised version, which means it's finally open, and my stock 21" wheels and tires are in the bed. I'm very excited to go pick it up first thing tomorrow morning.

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
While my truck is still at the service center from some repairs of defects from delivery, I managed to buy a set of 20" ATs with TPMS and tires directly from the kind folks at my local SC. They're even putting them on the truck and updating the software for me to accommodate. They also replaced my tonneau with the revised version, which means it's finally open, and my stock 21" wheels and tires are in the bed. I'm very excited to go pick it up first thing tomorrow morning.
Congrats thats awesome. You may be one of the only people i've heard of that was able to buy a set of wheels/tires from the SC.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Lots of people have bought wheels at their local SC. It’s just the people that don’t have a “local” SC that are skrewed.

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
On the weekend I installed the 10 mil door sill TWRAPS PPF. There were some water bubbles but today it looks like they all evaporated out.

Sponsored

ScottnAZ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T (White,BM,22’s), 1966 C10 (SB,BBW,SBC327)
Occupation
Design/Build Remodel Contractor
Clubs

Lots of people have bought wheels at their local SC. It’s just the people that don’t have a “local” SC that are skrewed.
I’ve asked the Phoenix SC multiple times about buying a set……. and the answer is “not yet”.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
On the weekend I installed the 10 mil door sill TWRAPS PPF. There were some water bubbles but today it looks like they all evaporated out.
Oh yeah, I did the upper tailgate with their wrap over the weekend. It also had a bunch of tiny bubbles a few hours later. I haven’t had the chance to check again since my truck was at service, but I hope the same evaporation happened for me, too

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

Hood dented from a falling limb. Headed into a body shop tomorrow. Bummer

Rivian R1T R1S 🙋🏻‍♂️ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  🧰🔧📐🚿 IMG_6305

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
I had two pretty heinous dents from debris hitting the side of my former truck on the freeway. On one dent, there were white scratches, about a 1x2 inch area. Paintless dent repair took care of them all for $350. Best part was it only took 5 hours.

Sponsored

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
I got a windshield crack 😖!!

I do have Rivians Nationwide insurance with a $0 deductible so that eases the pain a bit. I’m really impressed with Nationwide’s customer service and vehicle coverage. Very competitive pricing too in my area. Strongly recommend! Our Chicago SC is booked out until mid-November so fingers crossed it doesn’t worsen in that time.

Rivian R1T R1S 🙋🏻‍♂️ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  🧰🔧📐🚿 DDACAAFA-EB36-4AA1-B77D-2260D4B29C48

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I got a windshield crack 😖!!

I do have Rivians Nationwide insurance with a $0 deductible so that eases the pain a bit. I’m really impressed with Nationwide’s customer service and vehicle coverage. Very competitive pricing too in my area. Strongly recommend! Our Chicago SC is booked out until mid-November so fingers crossed it doesn’t worsen in that time.

DDACAAFA-EB36-4AA1-B77D-2260D4B29C48.jpeg
If it gets worse they can probably squeeze you in or give you a rental.

DynoSaur

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Occupation
Network Engineer
Installed Twraps screen protectors on all 3 screens.

Went with Matte, borderless without cutouts.

Gotta say, they came super well packaged, plenty of wipes/microfibers/dust cleaners. Very nicely done, well worth the purchase.