Sponsored

What’s your go-to Rivian video to show others.

Robot

First Name
Alo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Nissan Rogue, '09 Mariner Hybrid
Occupation
RN
? ?
As a fellow Riviot, I’m sure many (maybe most) of us are frequently talking about Rivian to others. I’m actually still surprised, 2 years+ into my interest in the R1T, how often I find folks that have no idea this vehicle exists.

So, I often show YT videos, the pictures on my phone I’ve saved and their website. I mean, I should really work in their sales department, at this point. (You’re welcome, Rivian!)

What are some of your favorite videos to show others? I’d like to save some that are relatively short (<5 minutes) but really cover the details well.
I’m
Thanks!
Sponsored

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

For me, it is a mix of the Tank Turn video from Christmas Day 2019 or The Cold Weather Progress Report as @Babbuino stated...although he left off a third digit...it was 103mph in the snow. Hahaha. They way that it handles the snow/ice. They just pointed it an a direction and it went willingly, even under speed.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
For me, it is a mix of the Tank Turn video from Christmas Day 2019 or The Cold Weather Progress Report as @Babbuino stated...although he left off a third digit...it was 103mph in the snow. Hahaha. They way that it handles the snow/ice. They just pointed it an a direction and it went willingly, even under speed.
I always thought this one really showed a lot of range and performance capabilities of the R1T. It runs for 2:43

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Tank turn video is the one I love the most and would show to someone who was intrigued at Rivian, but not otherwise familiar with them.

I think the Tank Turn video is enough of a taste where either the viewer will become immediately enamored and seek out more information, or they simply won't care and we can both move on with our lives. It's a good litmus test.

Sponsored

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
I always thought this one really showed a lot of range and performance capabilities of the R1T. It runs for 2:43
Thats the first Bing search I have seen in 5 years... Jeeves is gonna be jealous, but probably not as bad as that weekend I spent with Excite!

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Thats the first Bing search I have seen in 5 years... Jeeves is gonna be jealous, but probably not as bad as that weekend I spent with Excite!
Just laziness on my part... I bounce back and fourth between Chrome and Edge, they both are based of the Chromium open source platform.

If you type the text in the address bar of the Edge browser, it takes you to bing... :)

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I have the tank turn gif saved on my phone, & probably this Rivian official video for me:

smiesguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Escalade
Occupation
Planner
Had to shorten the clip a bit, but this one I took from the NYC event in Apr 2019 usually gets people's attention!

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Had to shorten the clip a bit, but this one I took from the NYC event in Apr 2019 usually gets people's attention!
It gets mine!

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

One of my favorite videos was removed, all the employee interviews where RJ talks about how all of this is for something and he has to make it work otherwise it is genuinely for nothing. It really hit home and while its still a "video" it sounded very genuine and I love how it is a passion project for him.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

One of my favorite videos was removed, all the employee interviews where RJ talks about how all of this is for something and he has to make it work otherwise it is genuinely for nothing. It really hit home and while its still a "video" it sounded very genuine and I love how it is a passion project for him.
Found it:

Sponsored