Sponsored

was this sent to everyone, or is it time to get excited?

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
They have. Several members posted that if they changed their interior choice to black, their vehicle would be delivered much sooner. I think most made the change.
Is this actually true? I just talked to CS about this and they were not aware of this. Of course they don't know as much as the guides, but I assume they know enough to realize what may be helping/hurting order timelines?
Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your truck. Pardon me a moment.

/wrist-slit

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Thanks. I will for sure. And I apologize if it makes anyone upset... I will be glad if I am getting it sooner, but hopefully don't anger anyone. I honestly didn't do anything to try and get it sooner. Maybe a combination of location (Fullerton) and configuration (R1T, Adventure, offroad, Rivian Blue with Black Mountain, 21", crossbars, all weather)

Maybe they just had an extra on a truck headed our way?
oh yeah, it makes us angry... but not at you obviously, at Rivian. it really is turning into a random lottery.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Considering your name is Adam too this gives me further evidence that I should change my name to Aaron Aardvark in case they sort the backup list alphabetically
there's some credence to alphabetical. i saw on another thread 3 or 4 guys with a name starting with C all received their letter on the same day around the same time

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
Eeyore said:
They have. Several members posted that if they changed their interior choice to black, their vehicle would be delivered much sooner. I think most made the change.

Is this actually true? I just talked to CS about this and they were not aware of this. Of course they don't know as much as the guides, but I assume they know enough to realize what may be helping/hurting order timelines?
Has anyone confirmed this?

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs