Sponsored

WAG: Is RJ planning a "Reveal/1st Deliveries" Party?

St Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R2 2026, Prius
Not having any pictures of LG is intentional and a pretty strong indication they are planning some kind of a reveal.

They could do it in Texas since COVID is done there and there are no more mask requirements or any other restrictions ? .
Texas is a perfect place for Test Drives. Amazing how they were able to get rid of the Virus. They did a really good job of Vaccinating everyone. I don’t understand why the Mayors of the largest Cities were against the new ruling. I guess they erroneously reported so many deaths yesterday. I’m looking forward to my test drive in Dallas in a few weeks.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Not saying I believe it, but there was a piece in the Wall Street Journal this week that said they have models that indicate we'll have herd immunity in April.

I'm encouraged by the pace & momentum of vaccinations, but there will still be risk. I know a fairly large number of people now that have had it, and thankfully all cases were minor, so my concern is solely with the higher risk individuals.

I'll get vaccinated if/when appropriate, but have also considered trying to get it the old fashioned way just to get it over with.
Sponsored