Visited the Phoenix Service Center

aajad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
I saw that there was a service center getting ready to open in Phoenix so after visiting a friend in north Phoenix, I decided to check it out. I pulled into the lot and a security guard came out. I told him that I was a preorder holder and if I could take a a few photos. He was very nice and said I was the second person who came by today. Seeing the facility makes it more real. Nice!

It’s located at 1075 E Salter Dr Phoenix AZ 85024-5646
Rivian R1T R1S Visited the Phoenix Service Center CE1BF9A5-FF3B-4F29-82E4-B99EA925BAC9
Sponsored

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition
I saw that there was a service center getting ready to open in Phoenix so after visiting a friend in north Phoenix, I decided to check it out. I pulled into the lot and a security guard came out. I told him that I was a preorder holder and if I could take a a few photos. He was very nice and said I was the second person who came by today. Seeing the facility makes it more real. Nice!

CE1BF9A5-FF3B-4F29-82E4-B99EA925BAC9.jpeg
Did you see any trucks?

OP
OP
aajad

aajad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Did you see any trucks?
There weren’t any vehicles I could see and the security guard did say that there weren’t any.

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla

Cool shots. Thanks for sharing.

Rincia

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 and Ford Bronco
Occupation
Consultant

I drove by a couple days after you and there was a Silver R1T on a charger. I wanted to go check it out but the security guard presence made me feel like they didn't want visitors. I totally wimped out. I'll swing by again soon since it's clear they don't mind.

Sponsored

Taycanfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Kind of hilarious that a Rivian service center has a basic ClipperCreek slow charger. 40, 48 or 64 amp. Pretty sad.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Kind of hilarious that a Rivian service center has a basic ClipperCreek slow charger. 40, 48 or 64 amp. Pretty sad.
I thought the same thing. That’s the same charger I installed in my ex’s garage for her Volt:giggle:
Sponsored