Sponsored

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Got mine today. Looks great and works perfect with my Iphone 14 Pro Max. Glad to have somewhere to put it where it doesn't bounce around and that I don't have to fool with a charge cord anymore.
Sponsored

primedir

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Nissan Leaf
Received mine today. The plain matte black looks great with the black mountain interior. Installation is ridiculously easy - just set it on top of the existing pad and plug in the single USB-C plug. Looks and feels well made. Pretty nice packaging, too. My iPhone 12 mini works without complaint.

Rivian R1T R1S V2 MagSafe Charger by TWRAPS IMG_1851

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Received mine today. The plain matte black looks great with the black mountain interior. Installation is ridiculously easy - just set it on top of the existing pad and plug in the single USB-C plug. Looks and feels well made. Pretty nice packaging, too. My iPhone 12 mini works without complaint.

IMG_1851.jpeg
Thank you 🙏 I am very happy to hear that. And also - your photo is way better than any of mine 🤦‍♂️ Is it OK to use it on my website?

OrthoBlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, X5 PHEV
Unrelated to charger, but related to TWRAPS: just wanted to give a shout out on great customer service. I have some PPF films from TWRAPS and due user error most likely, had some issues with them. When I raised the point they immediately jumped in to help me get back on track even 6 months after my purchase!

Really appreciated them standing behind the product and the total experience.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Sponsored

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Any recommendations on how to secure the charger so it doesn’t lift up when I pickup my phone?

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
It goes on top of the existing pad. Just place on top, plug the cord and you are good to go.
As for lifting up - this is a heavy product - over 1lbs, so it stays very solid in there, but you either have to push the pad with your fingers are you lift the phone or the pad will stay with the phone as the magnetic force is stronger than that. Some people put double sided tape to keep it together with the existing pad, but in my experience it's super easy to lift up the phone without lifting the pad, if you just position your fingers in a way that you have one finger pushing gently on the pad while lifting the phone (easy to do with one hand of course).
It’s a really solid pad!

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Any recommendations on how to secure the charger so it doesn’t lift up when I pickup my phone?
Some people reported using double sided tape but I think it’s easier to just lift up the phone in a way that a finger or two push the pad as you lift up, this way it separates from the MagSafe without lifting up the charger.
Sponsored