Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

[Update: New Location]

Who’s interested in a Rivian meet-and-greet this weekend? Saturday 11/12 from 9:00a-11:00a at The Landing in Renton. This is centrally located in the Puget Sound area and right off of 405.

Target Parking Lot (near the EV chargers)
1215 N Landing Way
Renton, WA 98057

https://thelandinginrenton.com/map/

We’ll meet in the Target parking lot near the EV chargers. I’ll bring the donuts and coffee, you bring you’re R1T/S and EDV’s. Would love to see everyone’s colors, mods, etc.

if you haven’t taken delivery yet and just want to stop by and check everything out, that’s cool too.

Reply here if interested.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
I might stop by, if I can stomach having people see my currently dented tailgate :CWL: (minor fender bender, still waiting on the repair shop to get replacement parts).

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

I'm interested, but not yet committed. I'll be bringing my field kit (and the free first aid kit) and off road recovery gear in case folks haven't bought yet and are considering these add-ons. If my all-weather floor mats arrive in time I'll bring those too.

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

I might stop by, if I can stomach having people see my currently dented tailgate :CWL: (minor fender bender, still waiting on the repair shop to get replacement parts).
From your description of your driving I'd have assumed it would be your front fender that got damaged. Or do you brake as hard as you accelerate?

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
From your description of your driving I'd have assumed it would be your front fender that got damaged. Or do you brake as hard as you accelerate?
Was in a hurry trying to get into busy traffic from being parked on a Seattle street and someone had parked illegally behind me that I didn't notice. Backed into them and dented the tailgate up a bit.

I've not been in an at-fault accident (this didn't qualify as an accident per my insurance company, so not counting it) in nearly 30 years.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Would make for some good conversation on repair and durability, along with parts availability. Hope you can make it.

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I'm interested, but not yet committed. I'll be bringing my field kit (and the free first aid kit) and off road recovery gear in case folks haven't bought yet and are considering these add-ons. If my all-weather floor mats arrive in time I'll bring those too.
I’d really like to see the recovery and field kits. I’m curious about quality and storage as a replacement for the provisions I swapped over from my Jeep

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I’m also interested in seeing the all weather mats, spare tire, front plate mounts, PPF, phone mounts. Also interested in learning everyone’s experiences with local public chargers.

bgmaxey

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
If this gets critical mass, I will stop by. Thanks for suggesting.

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

someone had parked illegally
Gosh there's so much of that happening these days. Not only has everyone become more entitled, but we all know the police here aren't paying attention. It's become much easier to speed, too.

Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pretty much all the gear people mentioned wanting to see I have. I did not install my front license plate, but I think the holder is still in the frunk... maybe...

warfly

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T; Ford F100 (1966)
I'm 80% sure I will make it (would be interested to see recovery gear as it's in my "Cart" for a few weeks now)

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

dont have my R1S yet but interested in dropping by to see the colors

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

dont have my R1S yet but interested in dropping by to see the colors
I will bring my Limestone R1S for anyone that’s interested in a closer look. Not too many mods yet but I did add a phone mount and console shelf, along with some door storage pouches.

Sierra7117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, 996
Occupation
Program Manager
I'll be there with my Glacier White R1T with stealth ppf. No mods, but I'll bring all the accessories I have (mats, field kit, recovery kit)
Sponsored