Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Small but I actually thought that was one of the main reasons I ordered mine. I loved the yellow popping off that black. Probably a slim chance they stock piled some of the yellow ones for the R1S eh? One can only hope since I'm an October-Dec window. Another day of blah.
By the time you get yours....they will only be shipping one mat per vehicle....the passenger one
Sponsored

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
… we’ll be shipping them in an all-black colorway.
Who communicates using the word colorway?!? Oh yeah… Rivian’s Head of Customer Engagement. I feel so engaged.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

what else they gonna start skimping on us?

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
No more credit card keys.....
I’m surprised they include a physical fob. They obviously want PaaK to be the primary key, and they already dropped the wristband as standard equipment. I find it interesting the fob hasn’t also become a Gear Shop accessory.

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
The apology letter for the March 1st price increase is nothing compared to the fallout and letter RJ is going to have to send for creating this epic first world problem.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I dropped them from my config. They yellow accent made them unique and “cute” enough to pay for. Now, not so much. I will just take my R1S over to weathertech and get them to measure my R1S.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I’m surprised they include a physical fob. They obviously want PaaK to be the primary key, and they already dropped the wristband as standard equipment. I find it interesting the fob hasn’t also become a Gear Shop accessory.
Heck my keyfob doesn’t even work. I have a paperweight basically.

When did they drop the wristband as standard? I got my truck delivered on 7/27 and got a wristband.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

SooN

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

When did they drop the wristband as standard? I got my truck delivered on 7/27 and got a wristband.
A very stylish paperweight I say

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

So glad I already got my mats with the compass yellow accent. I'd rather sell my truck than get the black logo ones.
Honestly, the yellow accents was the biggest selling feature of them for me. I tend to kick off my flip flops etc for long road trips, something about the full tactile connection with the pedals is appealing to me. rubber floor mats would feel odd.

But I'm odd driving barefoot, so there's that too.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I dropped them from my config. They yellow accent made them unique and “cute” enough to pay for. Now, not so much. I will just take my R1S over to weathertech and get them to measure my R1S.

I assume you’re a Launch Edition? Still included for those. It was dropped from Adventure…. Although early Adventure deliveries got them.