Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Howdy all!

Just wanted to give everyone an update on production and deliveries.

Charging Plates: We should get everyones plates shipped out this week who have NOT received tracking information. Production is moving along nicely and we do not foresee any issues moving forward. If you were to order today you should get tracking information within the week.

Cup Holders: We put in a large order with our manufacturer for the cup holders, and I have been busy producing the mounting clips/plugs and flanges that hold the smaller bottles. Production on these should be done on the 27th of January (estimated as of now) and it takes a few days for us to receive the parts and then we need a few days to get them shipped out to you. These have been EXTREMELY popular, and we are looking forward to getting these into your hands.

Cargo Bar Mounts: We placed an order on these as well! They are estimated to ship the 26th of January. Same timing issues as the cup holders.

Center Consoles: The first batch of consoles have been shipped. These take a very long time to print, and we will do our best to have stock on hand to ship these out as fast as possible. As of this moment I have about 10 more consoles to make to be even with current existing orders.

Winders: These have been extremely popular as well. I am still waiting on our new prototype to show up. I am supposed to receive the prototype late next week. As long as everything looks good, that means I can put in an order immediately for the part. Unfortunately, I do not believe these will ship by January 31st. David and I will do our best to get these out as fast as possible, and as soon as I have the prototypes in hand I will post some images of them. (Remember we have moved away from a complete 3D printed design to a hybrid of manufacturing.) In my estimation, we are looking at a week to 2 week delay in the worst case. I am hoping it could be even sooner than that, as the parts are easily produceable.

Cargo Bar Bushings: First shipments going out this week. No delays expected in the short term.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Remember: For both David and myself, s00nish is a side job. I am just a teacher who has a passion for fixing things and we are doing our best to make sure all of you are taken care of as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for believing in us,

Steve & (David)
Sponsored

Last edited:

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
Thanks for the reminder - cup holders ordered!

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
@Sojhinn What is the purpose of the "Cargo Bar Bushings"? Can you give a few examples of how they could be used?
I can - they were a request from me. A lot of tents use these little flat metal plates to clamp the tent down onto the crossbars (see the video below starting at the timestamp). The idea is the bushing its between that flat plate and your crossbar to both protect the crossbar and provide more surface area to prevent it from sliding.
Rivian R1T R1S Update on S00nish production and deliveries 1673310399457

Bushing would go below our curved crossbar (their square tube) and the flat plate in the photo above. Steve doesn't have a RTT and mine is currently hanging from my ceiling so he hasn't been able to get a good photo of it installed.

Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Didn’t expect these so s00n!

Rivian R1T R1S Update on S00nish production and deliveries 025EFB53-D540-4AEE-B10A-91FFCA5ED94B

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Would love to hear feedback on the water bottle holders or anything you have received. Please DM me with what you think.
Sponsored