Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

There’s also a solution on Etsy and Amazon. I ordered the etsy one as it was only $10 and seems to work well even with the thicker grizzl-e cable.

evguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1S LE; '18 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Law
Just received my Undor. Unfortunately, its channel is not quite wide enough to accommodate the thickness of the cable on the Rivian Wall Charger. The cable will still be pinched when the garage door closes, which kind of defeats the purpose. It has plenty of room for the much thinner cable on our Tesla Wall Connector, though.

OP
OP
shrink

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Just received my Undor. Unfortunately, its channel is not quite wide enough to accommodate the thickness of the cable on the Rivian Wall Charger. The cable will still be pinched when the garage door closes, which kind of defeats the purpose. It has plenty of room for the much thinner cable on our Tesla Wall Connector, though.
Oh no! That’s too bad. I received mine today, too, but haven’t opened it yet. I do plan to use it with a Grizzl-E charging station so I’ll have to see if that cable fits.

Sponsored

Madsen203

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Manager
Am I the only one who left the garage door close onto the cable? There’s a rubber seal at bottom of door so it’s not a lot of pressure. Plus you can modify your garage door closing force and distance if really needed. So far, no damage to the cable.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Am I the only one who left the garage door close onto the cable? There’s a rubber seal at bottom of door so it’s not a lot of pressure. Plus you can modify your garage door closing force and distance if really needed. So far, no damage to the cable.
I do. I get some indentations. Doesn’t seem major tho.

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
Our door seal is pretty squishy and easily thicker than the charging cable. When the door is closed there's only a small crack of light visible , otherwise seals around the cable well.

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I notched the bottom of my door. Then added small piece of rubber to seal it when not in use.
Sponsored