Sponsored

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
caught a yellow one in Denver this morning. Got the thumbs up.

20210915_111813.jpg
Awesome photo. Thanks
They told me the same thing. What they told me was that they wanted to focus all resources on the initial deliveries and customer test drives
They are a vehicle manufacturing company now. They should be promoting the heck out of it.
Think BIG.

ruawahoo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade and CX-5
The trucks are mostly gone all day but back in the lot around 5PM and after. They were super nice showing me the entire thing and it was nice to see all the colors and interiors. If they are around for a while I will snap more pics and dump them in this thread.
I am totally jealous. I was hoping they would do the event in Moab so I could drive down and see it.

Quick questions: Did you get to see the frunk? If so, what was the interior like? Weā€™ve seen several versions from the mock ups to the preproduction models that donā€™t seem to be finished. Was it lit? Lined? Metal hooks? Power outlets (kind)?

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
I am totally jealous. I was hoping they would do the event in Moab so I could drive down and see it.

Quick questions: Did you get to see the frunk? If so, what was the interior like? Weā€™ve seen several versions from the mock ups to the preproduction models that donā€™t seem to be finished. Was it lit? Lined? Metal hooks? Power outlets (kind)?
@DuckTruck Drove one, so he may be able to help you

Sponsored

rivi1234

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla

Yes, it was lined and had a flip up lid to expose a deeper well with power outlets if I recall correctly.

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer

Has the flip down (extra 90 degrees) tailgate with integrated fold out steps been jettisoned?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

Kalorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW X7, R1T Launch Green
I was down the street from the Denver service station on Monday and decided to go check it out. When I drove around back I saw 3 R1Ts getting detailed. I stopped and told them I was a pre-order holder and asked if I could take a closer look. A nice gentleman from Rivian showed me all three trucks inside and out. He mentioned they were for an event in Breck and that we would be reading about them in a few weeks. They look glorious! Even hooked me up with some cool swag lol.

Rivian R1T R1S Truckload of R1T spotted heading to Colorado 0CE3F768-EE0C-4EFD-965C-FC74460D0CC2

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer

Sponsored

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I was down the street from the Denver service station on Monday and decided to go check it out. When I drove around back I saw 3 R1Ts getting detailed.
to be clear, this was the location on Steele? If so, where were they getting detailed? That place is currently a construction jungle.

Kalorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW X7, R1T Launch Green
to be clear, this was the location on Steele? If so, where were they getting detailed? That place is currently a construction jungle.
Yes it was the Steele location. They were detailing/charging them along the north side of the building. They had a black one that he said was fresh off of the production line, a rivian blue, and the gray one from the motor trend article.
Rivian R1T R1S Truckload of R1T spotted heading to Colorado 6FC511CC-AABF-42A7-AF39-03F17AAB43AA

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Gonna be tough to drag out that spare tire?
It didn't seem like it. Watch the MotorTrend video from leg 1 of the TaT where they change the tire. Seems pretty easy.