Weeyam eyesore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford maverick
Occupation
Working
All,

I tried to order 20” all terrain brights from rivian. Online at the gear shop, the 20” all terrains and all terrain darks are not available for ordering. However it appeared the all terrain bright were available and the option to call to discuss was available. When I called they said there was none in stock. Not sure why they’d look to be available online but regardless not in stock per advisor on the phone.

Aren’t the 20” all terrain brights being discontinued ? Advisor said they’ll call me when they’re back in stock, but will they be? He couldn’t give me any info on when, how long, and if they would truly be in stock in the near future.

Anyone have experience with Rivian’s gear shop and waiting for 20’s?
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Maybe they just wanted to hear your cheery voice on the phone? 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Weeyam eyesore

Weeyam eyesore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford maverick
Occupation
Working
Lol. Was more like I’m confused by what you’re telling me cheery voice

OP
OP
Weeyam eyesore

Weeyam eyesore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford maverick
Occupation
Working
They called me back already and found a set. Apparently they look local first at closest service centers and then branch out. A bit of a confusing process however it was quickly sorted out. Much quicker than I thought!!

BuckeyeTruckGuy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper Clubman S All4; R1T Reservation
I live near the Cleveland SC and when I went to purchase the 20” Brights via the Gear Shop, they happen to have them in stock so I was able to get an appt a couple days later. I waited in their waiting room for maybe 45 min while they did the swap. The coolest thing is the truck and mobile app will show the new rims in any applicable graphic.
Sponsored