Sponsored

Trail Run Tomorrow (10/15) - Anyone wanna join?

stuckpx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
I'm thinking of taking my R1T on Stampede Pass/NF7030. This trail -> https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/1867-nf7030-to-stampede-pass

I've done this in my Range Rover and its very straight forward. I don't plan to do the entire trail, but till waypoint #7. That has a really nice view of Mt. Rainier and a decent camp site.

If someone wants to join, please reply. I'm planning on starting tomorrow (Saturday, 10/15) around 10am ish from east side. This would be my first trail with the R1T, fingers crossed :)
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'd love to tomorrow, but happen to have an unusually busy Saturday.

OP
OP

stuckpx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
No Worries - maybe next time :)

Looking at how bad the smoke has become, I'm thinking i'll do this trail instead - https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/3654-durr-road - I've also done this one beforee, its straight forward for a first run with the R1T and bonus is that there is a 350KwH electrify america charger near the start of the trail (hopefully it works! :) )

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
I would be up for this on Sunday - my son in law invited me to the Mariners playoff game tomorrow. If you go I suggest lunch at Fidelina’s in Ellensburg

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
That sounds like fun. I’ll be doing a trail riding class myself tomorrow but on my Pan America.

Sponsored

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
That sounds like fun. I’ll be doing a trail riding class myself tomorrow but on my Pan America.
For trails in the Cle Elum area - 4wd and single track - you might want to look at the
Cle Elum Trails Off-Road Team group on Facebook. The admin of that group is Mikki Douglas who's the Cle Elum Ranger District trails manager.

·

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
For trails in the Cle Elum area - 4wd and single track - you might want to look at the
Cle Elum Trails Off-Road Team group on Facebook. The admin of that group is Mikki Douglas who's the Cle Elum Ranger District trails manager.

·
Appreciate the suggestion but I live on the other side of the country.

OP
OP

stuckpx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster

·
Thats Great! Will check this out - thanks!

A quick update on this - the smoke is so bad I decided not to go out this weekend :( - I could smell the smoke just by stepping out for a few seconds. Stay safe out there!
Sponsored