• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Washington Trading in Tesla Model Y?

rivianraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting...
Is anyone planning on trading in their Model Y for their Rivian? If so, I'm looking for a Model Y and may be interest purchasing your Model Y instead. Please feel free to send me message. Thanks!
Sponsored

electriclove

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X, S and Roadster. Ford Transit Electric.
Occupation
Self-employed
I would trade + cash for a Rivian, do you have one?

OP
OP

rivianraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting...
I would trade + cash for a Rivian, do you have one?
Thanks Sean. I don't have a Rivian at the moment, waiting on one. I'm actually just looking for a Model Y to purchase from someone.

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
I have a model y for sale in portland, or! Priced a bit steep but willing to work with a fellow Riviot!

Sponsored

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
What's a bit steep? XD
Well I just sold the Model Y with grey exterior, black interior, tow package, 19" wheels, 5 seats, no FSD, 25k miles for $64k, so... oops. I feel somewhat guilty but also it makes up for the fact that I paid $5k above asking for another car I just purchased. 2nd Model Y coming later this month which will be replaced by Rivian once my R1S is produced.

garthkoyle

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14' Honda Odyssey, 2020 Lincoln Navigator L Reserve
Is anyone planning on trading in their Model Y for their Rivian? If so, I'm looking for a Model Y and may be interest purchasing your Model Y instead. Please feel free to send me message. Thanks!
I PM'd you.

kvenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
All I have to say is test-drive a Y before you buy one. The ride is worse than my 2019 Mazda 3 and that has a torsion beam. I cannot wait to dump it once my Rivian arrives (probably years from now lol)

OP
OP

rivianraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting...
Well I just sold the Model Y with grey exterior, black interior, tow package, 19" wheels, 5 seats, no FSD, 25k miles for $64k, so... oops. I feel somewhat guilty but also it makes up for the fact that I paid $5k above asking for another car I just purchased. 2nd Model Y coming later this month which will be replaced by Rivian once my R1S is produced.
Bummer you sold it for me but congrats to you!

OP
OP

rivianraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting...
All I have to say is test-drive a Y before you buy one. The ride is worse than my 2019 Mazda 3 and that has a torsion beam. I cannot wait to dump it once my Rivian arrives (probably years from now lol)
I've rented a Model Y off Turo and didn't mind the ride. I think changing out the wheels and tires would make a difference though? :) What wheel setup do you have?
Sponsored