• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Maryland Trade 22” Sport Dark for 22” Sport Bright

ryanao128

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Electrician
I would like to trade my 22” sport dark wheels for sport brights.
Rivian R1T R1S Trade 22” Sport Dark for 22” Sport Bright D790C631-B80F-416E-8F74-8A222F843CF2
Sponsored

tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

D790C631-B80F-416E-8F74-8A222F843CF2.jpeg
If you can wait for my R1S to come in I’d likely trade the rims - in NoVA

BuckeyeTruckGuy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper Clubman S All4; R1T Reservation
Did you also get the full-size spare with the same 22” dark rims?

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

If I only had my R1T, but alas, I can't cut the line like Out of Spec Kyle, so meet me back here Q1 of 2023 (hopefully) and if you are still looking for a swap, my 22" Sport Brights are yours. :cool:

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

If I only had my R1T, but alas, I can't cut the line like Out of Spec Kyle, so meet me back here Q1 of 2023 (hopefully) and if you are still looking for a swap, my 22" Sport Brights are yours. :cool:
Plan on Dec 31 2023....just in case

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
My 8 steps just opened tonight and Im in the Crofton area. I have the 22" Brights as my spec but I have been somewhat kicking myself for not getting the Darks after seeing the Blue with the Darks. If your interested we can talk offline and maybe setup a time to meet so i can see them in person and if we decide to move forward we can do it.

eSUV

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1S; and 2019 Jeep Trackhawk
My 8 steps just opened tonight and Im in the Crofton area. I have the 22" Brights as my spec but I have been somewhat kicking myself for not getting the Darks after seeing the Blue with the Darks. If your interested we can talk offline and maybe setup a time to meet so i can see them in person and if we decide to move forward we can do it.
if brwood doesn’t do the swap, I am interested to, but won’t get my rig until Aug/Sep…sorry.

Sponsored

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
My cell is . If I don’t answer, please leave a voicemail and I’ll call back. Thanks for replying.
I would remove your number from a public forum.

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
Actaully after more thought im gonna just stick with the Brights. Sorry

OP
OP
ryanao128

ryanao128

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Electrician
Actaully after more thought im gonna just stick with the Brights. Sorry
If you have a change of heart, let me know! I had my truck wrapped, and the wrap is too dark with the wheels. Looking the lighten up the party.

quickflips09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
I'd be down for this. Just got mine a week ago with the sport brights. How would we do the swap? Are your wheels off already?

OP
OP
ryanao128

ryanao128

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Electrician
I'd be down for this. Just got mine a week ago with the sport brights. How would we do the swap? Are your wheels off already?
What state are you in? My wheels are on my truck until I swap them
Sponsored