First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
I took delivery of my Launch Green with Ocean Coast R1T yesterday. I haven't seen this combo yet , and some folks were asking for pics, so here's some!

Rivian R1T R1S Took delivery of R1T Launch Green with Ocean Coast Interior PXL_20220927_161347807
Rivian R1T R1S Took delivery of R1T Launch Green with Ocean Coast Interior PXL_20220927_161341778
Rivian R1T R1S Took delivery of R1T Launch Green with Ocean Coast Interior PXL_20220927_180422972
Rivian R1T R1S Took delivery of R1T Launch Green with Ocean Coast Interior PXL_20220927_180443935
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Condor

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1S
I love launch green and prefer light interiors but was unsure how the combo would look. I think it looks great.

Denver_Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Range Rover Velar, 2017 Colorado ZR2
Occupation
SaaS Sales
very nice and congrats!

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Looks fantastic!

I don’t understand the white airbag cover however. Looks rather odd on OC interiors.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Looks fantastic!

I don’t understand the white airbag cover however. Looks rather odd on OC interiors.
I agree. That and the fact that the changed the wood took OC out of the running for me personally although I’m much happier with the dark wood than I thought I would be. It’s still a really nice look.

I think if they made the airbag black like the BM interior with the dark wood new OC would be as attractive or an option as old OC was.

Sponsored

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
Hey man - great build! I got my email a week ago saying “we’re ready to build your R1T” which was exciting. I completed all 7 steps, now I’m waiting on the greyed out “schedule delivery”. I’m curious - how long did you have to wait from when you completed 7/8 steps until you were notified it was time to pickup your Rivian???

OP
OP
jessefive

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Hey man - great build! I got my email a week ago saying “we’re ready to build your R1T” which was exciting. I completed all 7 steps, now I’m waiting on the greyed out “schedule delivery”. I’m curious - how long did you have to wait from when you completed 7/8 steps until you were notified it was time to pickup your Rivian???
It took me a couple days to tie up the 7 steps, but the day I finalized insurance and financing was the day they reached out to schedule delivery. I suppose it really depends on where your vehicle is though. Mine was an R1 shop purchase, so I think it was already shipped

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

^
Shop purchase is an offer given to res holders to "jump line" a bit to grab a complete build that may be different from the original preorder specs.
Access is limited to a limited time frame invite.
Sponsored