Sponsored

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
TireRack has had the Riv Perilli-specific tires in here for a while now. Just be careful, as say when you select the 22", it pulls up several tires, many of which have a lower "Load Index", like a 111. Rivian's need a 115/116 or more, and someone like TireRack will not actually sell you the lower index tires if they know what vehicle you are purchasing for requires a stronger tire.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Very cool. Autozone and others now have Rivian available in their configurator, too.

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

I’m sure these parts websites subscribe to a database that provides the manufacturer make/model catalogue with parts cross references. So when this central database includes new makes and models it gets pushed out to Tire Rack, Autozone, O’Reilly in the next update. You’ll probably see most suppliers with Rivian soon, among others.

I’m not a software engineer, I just reason it’s done similar to that —no other way would be cost effective for hundreds of discrete retailers to compile and track their own lists.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Very cool. Autozone and others now have Rivian available in their configurator, too.
I like to test stuff like this just to see what happens. I can get 8mm spark plug wire at Autozone for my 15 cylinder Rivian! ?
Rivian R1T R1S Tire Rack now lists Rivian R1T / R1S (Wheels now Available too) 1642525243611

Rivian R1T R1S Tire Rack now lists Rivian R1T / R1S (Wheels now Available too) 1642525074735

Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
It will be interesting when they have it available to look at aftermarket wheels.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I like to test stuff like this just to see what happens. I can get 8mm spark plug wire at Autozone for my 15 cylinder Rivian! ?
Hey... I didn't say it would be ACCURATE. :) I did think it was cool to see it finally showing up in things like that, though obviously they have a ways to go to get the data right!

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
So, it looks like Tire Rack has Rivian on their site now, and has tire sizes but no compatible wheels...yet.

Rivian R1T R1S Tire Rack now lists Rivian R1T / R1S (Wheels now Available too) Sizes To Fit Your Vehicle

GTodd

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Corvette, 2019 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Toyota Tacoma, 2002 Ford Thunderbird
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

So when you look at the prices at Tire Rack:
  • 20" - $356.89 each
  • 21" - $412.65 each
  • 22" - $409.51 each
Now those are some pricey tires...my C7 Corvette are about $550 each. Hopefully the price will drop as they produce more by the time I need replacements!

Revo

First Name
Revo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
Captain
I’m sure these parts websites subscribe to a database that provides the manufacturer make/model catalogue with parts cross references. So when this central database includes new makes and models it gets pushed out to Tire Rack, Autozone, O’Reilly in the next update. You’ll probably see most suppliers with Rivian soon, among others.

I’m not a software engineer, I just reason it’s done similar to that —no other way would be cost effective for hundreds of discrete retailers to compile and track their own lists.
You need 15 cylinders to get 835HP...just so you know lol ??

Sponsored

Gamma rays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
So when you look at the prices at Tire Rack:
  • 20" - $356.89 each
  • 21" - $412.65 each
  • 22" - $409.51 each
Now those are some pricey tires...my C7 Corvette are about $550 each. Hopefully the price will drop as they produce more by the time I need replacements!
Wow! I can almost get a set of 4 for my Honda at the cost of one 21".

GR

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
So, it looks like Tire Rack has Rivian on their site now, and has tire sizes but no compatible wheels...yet.

Sizes To Fit Your Vehicle.png
I spoke with a rep at TireRack some time back, last year. He said they actually need to say in our case get an R1T in-house to take measurements, etc so they know what sizes, offsets, etc will work with it, take pictures, and thus would need a Rivian for a few days. I suggested they work with Sandy Munro when they get their hands on one. It would be a win, win for both of them.

VHRivian

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
You need 15 cylinders to get 835HP...just so you know lol ??
How long is an inline 15 cylinder? I assume that's just 3 Hummer H3 engines bolted together?

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Question to the Forum.

If you have the 20" AT config, and when you replace them, is there an EV tire for Rivian that would match the height/circumference of the 21"/22" wheel and tire combo's?