Sponsored

Tire Pressure Sensor Monitors

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Found a second set of wheels / tires to use for long distance travel as they'll be much more efficient for highway use than the 20" all-terrains. But, need to get a second set of TPSM's for it so the truck can still read the tire pressures.

I know most of these things are fairly generic and the same sensors will work on multiple vehicles. Just don't have a clue as to which one's are compatible?

Has anyone discovered what they might be?

I called service, figuring they work on them and should know. They transferred me to customer service, who had even less of a clue, not even knowing what they are. The person responded, "I can tell you what to set your tire pressures at". Then, he off-loaded me and told me to contact my sales guide. I already knew how that would go. As expected, less of a clue than any of the prior people Service "should" be the one's that have that answer since it's a mechanical item.

Ahh, the memories of working with a new car company that hasn't got a clue about half of the things that exist in the truck! LOL. I remember it from the early days of Tesla.

I thought I found a set on E-bay. Someone had a listing for them that said Rivian compatible. Purchased them. Then 10 minutes later, got a notification that the order was cancelled. So, apparently, someone selling TPSM's specifically, also doesn't have a clue! LOL.

Can still put the second set on without them, but much easier to just get a second set of TPSM's so you're aware if a tire is going down or something.

Hoping someone can help!?
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I think there’s a strong chance the Autel MX TPMS sensors would work. Their programming tool can even “clone” existing sensor IDs.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I have the part number here listed because they cross reference a mercedes part # but I would see if you can go about buying them from Rivian service (Get a ticket going).

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I have the part number here listed because they cross reference a mercedes part # but I would see if you can go about buying them from Rivian service (Get a ticket going).
Service center already said no, the don't even have a part number for them yet.

Sponsored

Davethadog

First Name
YaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trucks, bikes, excavators
Did anyone ever figure this out?

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
My tire guy says he thinks they are HUF sensors. He's planning to use a DILL 1096 rebuilt kit when he swaps the sensors to the new wheels. We are mounting a new set of tires and moving the original sensors to the new wheels. I'll ask him to take a pic of the sensors before installing them.

Davethadog

First Name
YaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trucks, bikes, excavators
My tire guy says he thinks they are HUF sensors. He's planning to use a DILL 1096 rebuilt kit when he swaps the sensors to the new wheels. We are mounting a new set of tires and moving the original sensors to the new wheels. I'll ask him to take a pic of the sensors before installing them.
Thanks that would be super helpful.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Sponsored

Camshaft

Site Sponsor
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, G55, E63s, E55, Excursion, and many more
Occupation
Battery manufacturer
Has anyone had success with pairing new TPMS sensors to the R1T?

cclemow

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Physician

sierraskier

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Earthroamer, Rivian R1T x 2, KTM 300 XCW
I ended up getting 4 new sensors from Rivian with extra set of 20” wheels they sold me. They were not cheap at about $70 / each but the paired right up with the truck immediately and work with no issues

TheCaDean

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Rivian
Occupation
Asset Managment
Clubs

Found a second set of wheels / tires to use for long distance travel as they'll be much more efficient for highway use than the 20" all-terrains. But, need to get a second set of TPSM's for it so the truck can still read the tire pressures.

I know most of these things are fairly generic and the same sensors will work on multiple vehicles. Just don't have a clue as to which one's are compatible?

Has anyone discovered what they might be?

I called service, figuring they work on them and should know. They transferred me to customer service, who had even less of a clue, not even knowing what they are. The person responded, "I can tell you what to set your tire pressures at". Then, he off-loaded me and told me to contact my sales guide. I already knew how that would go. As expected, less of a clue than any of the prior people Service "should" be the one's that have that answer since it's a mechanical item.

Ahh, the memories of working with a new car company that hasn't got a clue about half of the things that exist in the truck! LOL. I remember it from the early days of Tesla.

I thought I found a set on E-bay. Someone had a listing for them that said Rivian compatible. Purchased them. Then 10 minutes later, got a notification that the order was cancelled. So, apparently, someone selling TPSM's specifically, also doesn't have a clue! LOL.

Can still put the second set on without them, but much easier to just get a second set of TPSM's so you're aware if a tire is going down or something.

Hoping someone can help!?
here you go.

Autel MX-Sensor 2 in 1 (315MHz + 433MHz)(Press-in) 100% Cloneable TPMS Programmable Sensors for Tire Pressure Monitoring System(Metal Valves,Set of 4 Pieces)
Sponsored