Sponsored

Tire pressure reading location in the display?

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
I’ve searched the manual (and this forum) but I can’t seem to find where the tire pressure readings are located in the most recent software. Can anyone help me out?
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Hold the leftmost steering wheel button down to cycle through the three display items. Tire pressure, efficiency, and navigation.

OP
OP
Matt D.

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Hold the leftmost steering wheel button down to cycle through the three display items. Tire pressure, efficiency, and navigation.
Thanks!

Joe schmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S
I’ve searched the manual (and this forum) but I can’t seem to find where the tire pressure readings are located in the most recent software. Can anyone help me out?
This comes up a lot on the forums.

It is definitely in the manual, but the frequency of the question suggests that it isn't where people expect it to be. IIRC searching the manual for "TPMS" describes the system but doesn't tell you how to see the numbers (It's been a while and I'm not in the car at the moment).

When the software team gets caught up somewhat, this cries out for new Alexa commands:

I'd suggest reading the forums for the repetitive questions that come up and address them.

"Alexa, how do I see tire pressures?" might bring up the appropriate page in the manual, or a picture like the one for steering wheel adjustments.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
This comes up a lot on the forums.

It is definitely in the manual, but the frequency of the question suggests that it isn't where people expect it to be. IIRC searching the manual for "TPMS" describes the system but doesn't tell you how to see the numbers (It's been a while and I'm not in the car at the moment).

When the software team gets caught up somewhat, this cries out for new Alexa commands:

I'd suggest reading the forums for the repetitive questions that come up and address them.

"Alexa, how do I see tire pressures?" might bring up the appropriate page in the manual, or a picture like the one for steering wheel adjustments.
I have the PDF of the manual, simply searched for tire pressure and it came right up….

Rivian R1T R1S Tire pressure reading location in the display? IMG_3298

Sponsored

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S LE Canyon Red
I have the PDF of the manual, simply searched for tire pressure and it came right up….

IMG_3298.jpeg
That's because you searched tire pressure, I had the same question as the OP and was searching TPMS. There's even a while section on TPMS but it never mentions how to read the values.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
That's because you searched tire pressure, I had the same question as the OP and was searching TPMS. There's even a while section on TPMS but it never mentions how to read the values.
I’m more simple minded, I just search for what I’m looking for. 😉

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Just squeeze the sides of the tires. If it's squishy, you need air. If it's hard, you good 👌
Sponsored