Sponsored

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
Are there any little gifts when you take delivery of your R1? Like a full tank of gas? A free Rivian ball cap?
Sponsored

markinarch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR, 2021 Kia Telluride SX
Occupation
Architect
The change in EV credits haven’t help Rivian or it’s buyers only there will be less of them.
That's one of the reasons I am holding out for the Dual Motor. I already wanted LA Silver and street wheels, so that comes in at $79,000....if Rivian holds that price. I know it is only one configuration that gets you under $80,000, but I bet Rivian will lose a good chunk of reservation holders if they don't have at least one configuration that will possibly get the tax credit.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I'm excited to report that after getting the OP email, put in my config, it got confirmed, and like the next day I got shop access... and found my exact config in the dozens of trucks visible. Delivery will be this Friday.
Congrats. I guess we are seeing the end of quarter push to deliver as many trucks as possible, especially those paying current pricing.

mmiles2012

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'86 911 Coupe, '23 R1T LE
Occupation
I work for a Tire Company
Clubs

Signing in here! Put my depost down 3/1, got invited to configure on 3/14, confirmed that day as well, but no access to the shop yet.

I too was expecting end of year but now I'm giddy like I usually am when getting a new ride :).

MileHigh

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 430i GC, R1T
Big Update!

Invite to config came on Monday. Confirmed config Wednesday. Vin assigned today!

Spoke with my guide today and the truck will be on a semi to the Denver SC next week! Big push to get trucks delivered before the end of Q1, so they’re trucking them vs putting them on trains.

Going to be tough pill to swallow post price hike but with the CO state credit and that I signed the binding sales agreement in time last fall for the ‘22 EV fed credit makes it not as bad…

For those looking at financing a portion of it, Parsons, PenFed, Adelphi are all at or below 5% on 60m terms - with some as low as 4% for 48m term.

Wild that it could be here next week, or the following week. Was thinking I’d get a update in next months refresh…

Sponsored

Shanediddy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
A note on the shop access. I got my invite to configure about a week ago, I plan to but haven't configured yet for various reasons. As a result I have gotten 3 emails since, one reminding me of my invite and that it will lock my prices that is subject to change....next was a survey asking about the invite expierence and if I have configured or not/why. The third I received today telling me to configure and save for access to the shop. Seems there may be some metric that implies shop access even before onfiguring..dunno.

Rivian R1T R1S Thousands of invites coming to R1T reservation holders to configure + take delivery in 1-4 months after order confirmation (3/10/23 News) Screenshot_20230317_200807_Chrome

ashnazg

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Leaf, Zero SR, Energica Experia, Honda NM4
Occupation
Software Developer
A note on the shop access. I got my invite to configure about a week ago, I plan to but haven't configured yet for various reasons. As a result I have gotten 3 emails since, one reminding me of my invite and that it will lock my prices that is subject to change....next was a survey asking about the invite expierence and if I have configured or not/why. The third I received today telling me to configure and save for access to the shop. Seems there may be some metric that implies shop access even before onfiguring..dunno.

Screenshot_20230317_200807_Chrome.jpg
They're likely pushing hard to get a delivery done this quarter. I got Shop access on Tuesday, and my truck was delivered today 🤯

ashnazg

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Developer

mmiles2012

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'86 911 Coupe, '23 R1T LE
Occupation
I work for a Tire Company
Clubs

Signing in here! Put my depost down 3/1, got invited to configure on 3/14, confirmed that day as well, but no access to the shop yet.

I too was expecting end of year but now I'm giddy like I usually am when getting a new ride :).
Just got access to the shop! Nashville SC doesn’t seem to have a lot but I’m hopeful for things to continue progressing!

Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
They're likely pushing hard to get a delivery done this quarter. I got Shop access on Tuesday, and my truck was delivered today 🤯
Gosh I’m jealous been waiting 6 weeks for delivery..

Raffro

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Touareg TDI, 2023 GMC Sierra, 2007 911 Turbo
Occupation
IT
I received my email this week. I built out my ideal spec, then saw the summary. I haven't really paid much attention to prices since I reserved in June... unfortunately... because when I reached the summary my jaw dropped. And since making the reservation last June we've decided to do a home reno so I'm placing my $100k elsewhere. I was really looking forward to owning one but priorities prevail.

Hey at least it frees up one more reservation for y'all! Good luck

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
When you click configure does that lock you in to that choice?

ashnazg

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Developer
When you click configure does that lock you in to that choice?
Configuring and confirming were separate steps for me... though in quick succession. Both were prompted by emails to me. Shop access came next, though I was watching my account for it to appear, and thus got in before my "shop access" email came.

markinarch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR, 2021 Kia Telluride SX
Occupation
Architect

Screenshot_20230317_200807_Chrome.jpg
I thought it was interesting when the survey came in. Made me think they weren't getting enough new orders after opening the configurator up to reservation holders and Rivian is trying to determine why. I responded that I am waiting for dual motor. Rivian just needs to send an email out asking everyone what their preferred configuration is so they have a better idea of where to ramp and how much.
Sponsored