Sponsored

This weeks update on delivery windows?

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Wish they would make good on one promise: "To bring added clarity and better understanding to delivery timing, in early 2022 we are introducing a new feature on your Rivian Account Page that will display your current delivery timing estimate. The information will be tailored specifically to you and the exact vehicle you configured. Our goal is to give you accurate, up-to-date details about your specific preorder so you can better plan and stay more informed." This is a quote from an email I received from RJ on December 28...I have yet to see any information on my Rivian login. ( I have an early reservation and was notified of an early 2022 delivery.) Has anyone seen anything?
Early 2022 does not necessarily mean January 2022. Arguably, anything January - April is early 2022 as "mid" 2022 wouldn't be anything before May.

I get the anticipation, but many people were assuming early 2022 meant the first few weeks of 2022 but that's an unnecessarily narrow view of what the early part of a year is.
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Wish they would make good on one promise: "To bring added clarity and better understanding to delivery timing, in early 2022 we are introducing a new feature on your Rivian Account Page that will display your current delivery timing estimate. The information will be tailored specifically to you and the exact vehicle you configured. Our goal is to give you accurate, up-to-date details about your specific preorder so you can better plan and stay more informed." This is a quote from an email I received from RJ on December 28...I have yet to see any information on my Rivian login. ( I have an early reservation and was notified of an early 2022 delivery.) Has anyone seen anything?
I would be surprised if we do not see it by the 4th quarter earnings report scheduled for March 10th.

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

So, I’ve been eagerly awaiting this feature. I really wanted to be able to see how much my interior and exterior are impacting my estimate. With only black mountain orders being contacted I’m extra anxious. Compass Yellow is also almost never seen. I’m going on a big road trip this summer and really want it by July… enough to switch to LG BM if needed… I just wish they could provide better estimates… I further complicated matters switching from R1S to R1T in Jan so I don’t know my true estimate.

And now I fear pricegate is going to push this feature back even further now. Ugh!
Sponsored