Sponsored

Third Bloomberg article

Speedrye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Commodore, Supra, FJ Cruiser
Rivian pissed off someone at Bloomberg. That article was so full of BS to make an argument against their success, that's the only logical conclusion I can come to.

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2012 Honda CR-V
Not very convincing article. Rivians largest customer base will be most likely 3 row and luxury SUV buyers. Looks like Bloomberg focused too much on truck (which is smaller than SUV market anyway) and didn’t calculate increase in EV buyers. Also to reach 500k sales is not near future. They have to build new factories and by this time they might come up with different size cars and vans.

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
Rivian pissed off someone at Bloomberg. That article was so full of BS to make an argument against their success, that's the only logical conclusion I can come to.
Yes I ignore most of “Gloom & doom burg” articles, after that first review it was clear they aren’t from this planet.

MurryR1T

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T delivered 3-24-22
Article had a lot of valid points in my view. It wasn’t overly negative either in my opinion. Rivian has a lot to prove in a crowded segment. The future will see if they can overcome some natural roadblocks.
Sponsored