Sponsored

The speed of "right". Does anyone really care when deliveries start?

Your Opinion on Rivian Delivery delays

• I don't mind a bit...Rivian can move forward at the speed of "right". I'll get it when its ready

• I'm happy to wait, even for several months, but not forever

• I'm OK waiting, but not much longer and the delay is disappointing

• I'm really upset they can't make the projected delivery dates. Considering other options

• I'm angry enough at the delays that I'm canceling my order

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark K

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Volt
Occupation
Retired
So why even come into it? So you can complain about complainers? Aka “troll”? ?‍♂
I generally only come to the site to see the Rivian sightings which I enjoy. I clicked on this this thread to see if there were people that were contented with waiting for the Rivian delivery and was not able to find anything pleasant. But now know that it is of no interest to me. Trolling is complaining about an individual. I don't believe that commenting on a thread content should be considered trolling. I wish you would give me your definition of trolling. If I don't like it, I can easily block you.
Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Its safe to say the CS folks are not in the room when these decision are being made. They are told what to say depending on leadership's assessment at the time. With many situations that are "fluid" the truth changes. Going back to the point of this poll and threat is that most folks are happy to wait. I'm rooting for Rivian to hit a home run right out of the gates. If that takes time then so be it.
Perfectly stated.??

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2023.5 Defender 110
Occupation
IT Nerd
I've been looking, but cars.com shows nearest one is >300 miles away, and all are above MSRP prices. At least on the ID.4,the only Mach E is at the big markup dealer here in my area.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I've been looking, but cars.com shows nearest one is >300 miles away, and all are above MSRP prices. At least on the ID.4,the only Mach E is at the big markup dealer here in my area.
Huh. Totally different in my neck of the woods.
Sponsored