Sponsored

The Original US made Carbon Guards for the Rivian R1T and R1S!

mcupp40

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Has anyone actually received and installed these? I ordered in March and keep getting delay excuses. I appreciate the email replays but I was told 2 weeks, then another 2, then another 2 to 4, and now end of July. I have requested a refund with no reply.
This is a shady company. I ordered on June 19 and was promised they'd ship the same day. 3 weeks later with multiple excuses and still no guards. Now emails to their "sales" account are being rejected with errors indicating it isn't attached to any email services.
Sponsored

Deacon

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

This is a shady company. I ordered on June 19 and was promised they'd ship the same day. 3 weeks later with multiple excuses and still no guards. Now emails to their "sales" account are being rejected with errors indicating it isn't attached to any email services.
Don't order from this company - I've had the same experience. Emails are rejected and there is no phone number.

quartz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity PHEV
Clubs

@TheCarbonGuards order 2603 here from April.. I sent several emails last week but they are bouncing back. Chat and online contact form ignored as well.

Getting strung along for months now..

Please explain

Rivian R1T R1S The Original US made Carbon Guards for the Rivian R1T and R1S! Screenshot_20230723-204510

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
Has anyone actually received and installed these? I ordered in March and keep getting delay excuses. I appreciate the email replays but I was told 2 weeks, then another 2, then another 2 to 4, and now end of July. I have requested a refund with no reply.
I got them back in the spring. Really nice. But latest posts don't sound good.

Perry24r

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade
Occupation
HR
I got mine back in the spring. Very happy with the product and looks great.

That being said I was not happy with the process and communication. They seemed to tell me what I wanted to hear instead of being honest about the status and any delays. Was told multiple times oh shipping in the next day or so. Also seemed to get frustrated that I'd have the nerve to continue checking on a product I ordered. I think it took 5 or 6 weeks to arrive.

Again, super happy with the product, love it. But everything else was crap.
Sponsored