Sponsored

AbhorViolence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 VW GTI, 1998 Toyota Tacoma
Also, for anyone testing, need to pay special attention to wind speed and direction. Because it is rarely consistent, best if you can test with as close to 0 wind as possible.
Also, recommend a relatively flat stretch where you can run 3-4 tests back to back (10 miles each way, with and without). Also need to target speed of at least 65 mph where these would be most noticeable, 60 mph and under you will not see any difference. Ideally run 80 to see what if any difference there is...
Yeah I ran a loop, back to back, 10-15 miles each way, for my tests, so should be fairly accurate.
Sponsored

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

ha ha, go ahead and order them - if you're not satisfied, I'll give you a full refund. Probably best for you to test and prove you're happy with the product :)
I'll just assume it isn't a big change based on the other reports at this point. If you ever share the CFD results showing otherwise please let us know. Money would be better spent on your other products. Or ice cream, always ice cream.

Also if you have a rated top speed that would be helpful for others too as previously requested

Bar_Down

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Finance
Clubs

I'm interested, but more like $199. Considering it.

Suggestion for another product as well...How about replacement factory covers that don't destroy the finish of the 21"s? You guys seem to have the skills.
$250 seems pricey to me, too. I'd take another look if you can lower price. Also, some real world results would be helpful... Get Kyle Conner to do a range test with and without. Also, knowing if they scratch the wheel or not would be good. I have 21s, too, and those Rivian aero inserts left a mark after my drive home from the factory. I haven't used them since. Thanks!
Sponsored