First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2023.5 Defender 110
Occupation
IT Nerd
Why does it sound so loud in the interior? Way louder than the videos we've seen for Rivian.
I think they pump in some 'motor noise' as well.

Neat to see it, but it's too expensive, and too big for me. Never been a fan of the Hummer vehicles except the ones that our troops use.

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Interesting first ride. Makes me wonder how their base model will perform.

On an unrelated note. Weren't these the guys that cried a hissy fit because they didn't get to cover a R1T, to the point that the even knocked on other 1st drive reviews of the vehicles from MT and others, and here they are now doing an exact same style 1st drive review for the E-Hummer in the same fashion/manner the other reviewers did for the R1T? If yes, they will go from being a bunch of whinners to flat out hypocrites in my book.
I watched both of their Rivian videos, first seriously moaning about not getting invited to the press event in Breckinridge, and focusing on the fact that they didnt get a response at all. As if that makes it ok to be shamelessly butt hurt about it.

The second video was them acknowledging they got a response. OBVIOUSLY because of all the hype around the R1T they wanted to get clicks with these videos.

These were REALLY transparently juvenile.

It reminded me of the old adage, "No offense but..." Everything after this statement is meant to offend and air grievances with no consequence. Thats what these videos were.

Last edited:

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
Looks like you need to consume your entire truck bed if you want to carry a spare!
What do you need a spare for? There are calibers of bullet that would bounce off of those things.
Sponsored