Sponsored

Texas Roll Call

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Quick update.

Just received email and message to schedule delivery, earliest date available was 27th September. I also completed my step 7 and updating insurance start date.

All other dates are in signature.
Sponsored

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
Quick update.

Just received email and message to schedule delivery, earliest date available was 27th September. I also completed my step 7 and updating insurance start date.

All other dates are in signature.
That's great!

Although I guess it bursts my bubble that mine was on the same truck.

Gonna need some photos when you pick up.

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
My Limestone R1S showed up at the house yesterday, to go with my Rivian Blue R1T which came back in April...both times I wasn't home to get them, but I have a great neighbor who took delivery yesterday...looks amazing!

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
We picked up our pickup!

LE/LG/BM/20" AT Dark/Underbody

We were greeted by the same person whom we had met during our first mile mobile drive. Truck was all-ready prepared and parked, there were no other people or vehicles. After little paperwork we accepted the delivery on the phone and we were given all types of keys except the wristband(Launch Edition), it will be mailed later.

Sticker on the frame says the truck was built in Feb 2022, VIN 03097, well the new car smell is still there. Some dirt under the spare tire, otherwise it looked clean, as new as it should be.

We could only find 2 very minor external issues, otherwise, truck looked great. Our delivery team member assured us any issues we find will be fixed under warranty and she walked with us around the vehicle, inspecting.

Since we have seen enough YouTube videos and also had our first mile experience, we agreed not to go over the basics again. Next step was to setup the profile, phone key etc, done, we said good byes to our old Mazda 3, started off on new adventures and immediately got stuck in heavy Dallas evening traffic.

We do have experience driving big vehicles, we had rented a Tahoe once, this is our first Truck. People say it does not drive like a truck, well, it does not drive like our other car Model Y. Compared to the 22" that we had for first mile, we felt more comfort in 20" AT, we do occasionally get in a friend's GLS550, this one feels more like it.

We had done all our homework with the measurements, it fits perfectly in our regular 2 cars garage, 360º view helps.

Well the new adventures have begun for, we hope you all get it sooner, happy to help with any queries.

Pictures coming..

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call 27433E1E-90EA-4B4D-A345-A7B63E7865BF
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call 1CC1AF1A-78F2-4C95-B364-59410107C909
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call FD26931A-8147-4620-9E87-9B5B2122946A
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call 3C469D34-7ECF-45DA-BB1E-0BCE47B571BC
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call D3E47B57-D1BC-49DA-8BCD-DFD21821E86C
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call A33018BE-EE68-41E2-AC0C-A640626CDDD5

Sponsored

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
We picked up our pickup!

LE/LG/BM/20" AT Dark/Underbody

We were greeted by the same person whom we had met during our first mile mobile drive. Truck was all-ready prepared and parked, there were no other people or vehicles. After little paperwork we accepted the delivery on the phone and we were given all types of keys except the wristband(Launch Edition), it will be mailed later.

Sticker on the frame says the truck was built in Feb 2022, VIN 03097, well the new car smell is still there. Some dirt under the spare tire, otherwise it looked clean, as new as it should be.

We could only find 2 very minor external issues, otherwise, truck looked great. Our delivery team member assured us any issues we find will be fixed under warranty and she walked with us around the vehicle, inspecting.

Since we have seen enough YouTube videos and also had our first mile experience, we agreed not to go over the basics again. Next step was to setup the profile, phone key etc, done, we said good byes to our old Mazda 3, started off on new adventures and immediately got stuck in heavy Dallas evening traffic.

We do have experience driving big vehicles, we had rented a Tahoe once, this is our first Truck. People say it does not drive like a truck, well, it does not drive like our other car Model Y. Compared to the 22" that we had for first mile, we felt more comfort in 20" AT, we do occasionally get in a friend's GLS550, this one feels more like it.

We had done all our homework with the measurements, it fits perfectly in our regular 2 cars garage, 360º view helps.

Well the new adventures have begun for, we hope you all get it sooner, happy to help with any queries.

Pictures coming..
So jealous! Congrats.

So when you say there were no other people or vehicles, you mean at the SC? You didn't see any other trucks? Mine is supposed to be there.

*Edit, nevermind I see the photos!

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
So when you say there were no other people or vehicles, you mean at the SC? You didn't see any other trucks? Mine is supposed to be there.
They are maintaining some delivery registry, ours was 5th and last for the day.

No one was there in the reception area, or the room next to that. There were people inside maybe, because we saw at least two gentlemen leave the building before we left in our truck.

Also, the trucks we see in the parking lot(one of the pictures above), they were dirty and did not look new ready for delivery, must be first mile drives. I believe the customer trucks could be inside the building.

TXR1SMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 G63 AMG, 2020 X3M Competition
Occupation
Physician
What is the realistic expectation for time from VIN assignment to delivery? My VIN was assigned Saturday 11/12. I completed 6/8 steps, only leaving insurance and schedule delivery. My friend who is a Rivian VP working in quality and craftsmanship looked last night and confirmed they are in the 15XXX on VINs rolling off the line. My VIN is 13XXX. When I questioned my guide today about where my assigned vehicle is right now, he gave me the regular CS response that delivery could be up to 4-6 weeks out. That seems...excessively long. My 8th step is still locked saying "Preparing vehicle" which from reading earlier replies sounds like it could mean almost anything.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Mine went fairly quickly over the summer. I don't remember exact guide contact (June). Think truck was here within 3 weeks?

md11phlyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T White/Quad/Adv 22s, Cessna 310Q
What is the realistic expectation for time from VIN assignment to delivery? My VIN was assigned Saturday 11/12. I completed 6/8 steps, only leaving insurance and schedule delivery. My friend who is a Rivian VP working in quality and craftsmanship looked last night and confirmed they are in the 15XXX on VINs rolling off the line. My VIN is 13XXX. When I questioned my guide today about where my assigned vehicle is right now, he gave me the regular CS response that delivery could be up to 4-6 weeks out. That seems...excessively long. My 8th step is still locked saying "Preparing vehicle" which from reading earlier replies sounds like it could mean almost anything.
I'm a 13,16X VIN and I think my timeline is posted in my sig below. IT WAS FAST. Edit: From VIN assignment and guide contact my truck was ready for pickup in less than 3 weeks. This includes PD inspection. However, my guide told me that they're shifting to train transpo rather than truck. Mine went by truck which sped up the whole process by about 3 weeks.
Sponsored