Test rides in Florida

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Haha. Was gonna try and hack the ECU real quick to do a tank turn. (Totally kidding Rivian corp if you’re reading this).
How was it? Lots of trucks there?

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
How was it? Lots of trucks there?
I took delivery. Was sort of sandbagging cuz I was supposed to have it a month ago so didn’t think it was actually going to happen but it did.

they’re basically the distribution point for the entire state so *lots* of trucks but it spreads out a bit.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
I took delivery. Was sort of sandbagging cuz I was supposed to have it a month ago so didn’t think it was actually going to happen but it did.

they’re basically the distribution point for the entire state so *lots* of trucks but it spreads out a bit.
Nice! I think I may be taking delivery there too so was curious how the lot was looking. :)

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Nice! I think I may be taking delivery there too so was curious how the lot was looking. :)
I didn’t go but that was an option for me which I think is new. Basically it was take delivery at home or service center at same time so I said come on over.

all the test drives afaik are brought to your home right now.

Sponsored

sdasilva27

First Name
Sherrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Compass Yellow
Occupation
Engineer
I think I missed the drives in Brevard. Would anyone allow me to see theirs in person?

Deleted member 1377

R1S, 04/20 preorder in Merritt Island

Where any of the first drives for R1S?

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
I never got an email about a first mile but popped in my account just now and saw a calendar icon I had never seen before and was able to schedule one for next saturday (the 28th). Only other options were June 9th/10th.

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
I never got an email about a first mile but popped in my account just now and saw a calendar icon I had never seen before and was able to schedule one for next saturday (the 28th). Only other options were June 9th/10th.
Got the email inviting me to the first mile this evening.