Sponsored

Test rides in Florida

First Name
Anja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Hey, does anybody have any idea when they are able to offer test drives here in Florida / Orlando? Which states do they offer test drives right now? Thank you.
Sponsored

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Crap, I still haven't gotten squat and I did signup for the newsletter. I just may have to make a trip that day to Orlando that day. Jetstream Dr address, correct?

dixosw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Crap, I still haven't gotten squat and I did signup for the newsletter. I just may have to make a trip that day to Orlando that day. Jetstream Dr address, correct?
That's the address of the service center, but the first mile drives are at peoples homes, one-on-one, not at the service center. There were several individual time slots available. So there is no service center event that day.

Sponsored

Sponsored

mmajeski06

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ioniq, R1T Preorder
May I ask where you live? We are in Cape Coral and haven't heard anything yet. Thx
Punta Gorda here - no First Mile email yet. Think we’re in an odd spot, too far from Orlando and not sure if that will change once the Miami service center is open. Maybe if they add a Tampa location in the future?

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I live in Melbourne and had my first mile drive last Saturday. It was... AMAZING
I almost got angry that they were giving test drives in Australia when they told me no test drives in Kentucky anytime soon!