Tesla Model 3, BMW X7

CarterGee

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner Limited '16
Would also strongly imply no one is receiving a truck without at least an offer of a test drive. Would seriously limit how many trucks they can deliver this year.
I don't think that's the case. They have a 1k mile return policy, so that's technically a test drive for everyone.

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
I'm 205 miles from Normal so far no invite Feb 2019 pre-order
Did you ever fill out a questionnaire about how far you would be willing to travel to get to an event? You should be a good test for the 200 mile radius theory.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Did you ever fill out a questionnaire about how far you would be willing to travel to get to an event? You should be a good test for the 200 mile radius theory.
Where can one find this questionnaire?

Sponsored

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
The signup is for plebeians, not us special reservation holders.
Where can one find this questionnaire?
It was sent out in the before times, when they were doing live events. Early 2020, I recall.

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
Got the last slot for Sunday!! Can't wait (though I will have to listen to the bears game instead of watching it since I have to drive down to Normal.... small price to pay :))

I didn't get the email :-( and I live just an hour from Normal and preordered 11-26-2018. I sure don't get how they choose the order these go out !

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
I didn't get the email :-( and I live just an hour from Normal and preordered 11-26-2018. I sure don't get how they choose the order these go out !
Assuming you're an LE holder. I'd start a CS chat as they're still open to ask them, and to at least put it on their radar.

Rivian R1T R1S Test Drive Invitations are arriving! And First Mile events tab now available 1631315738549

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
I would ping customer service. They're usually really supportive of 2018 preorders from what I've seen. I'm Jan 2020 and got an invite and I'm in Chicago. Tons of a weekday slots still left I'd imagine.

Sponsored

BWillR1T

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Audi Q7
Occupation
Construction Executive
Clubs

Got my invite and I am signed up for Monday 9/27. I live in Chicago with an Oct. ‘19 preorder date, LE R1T. There were time slots for Sunday through Thursday (I think).

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

I have been on the road the past 6 hours and just catching up. Is this in your own account tab or somewhere else?
There is the event icon.

I signed up through the email link though.

Rivian R1T R1S Test Drive Invitations are arriving! And First Mile events tab now available Screenshot_20210910-190422

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
From one of the unloved insignificant many who didn’t get an invite to the lucky few who will do the test drive, could you please check to see if there are any R1T or R1S around with 21“ tires on and see if you can get more than one ride to do a comp test to see if the ride have a different feel than 20” tires on road?

Oh, and may be how the standard (not the top trim) audio system sounds like?

It is hard to make an educated selection when all you have heard of is only one tire size and one sound system.
Sponsored

Last edited: