Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Ok, question for people being invited. Would any of you be willing to do a FB live or YouTube live for us leftover?
The world is so different from the four-TV-channel landscape of my childhood . . . .
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Maybe I missed it elsewhere, but what date range do they seem to be doing them in normal? Does it look like it's just ongoing?

What was the first date available?

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Maybe I missed it elsewhere, but what date range do they seem to be doing them in normal? Does it look like it's just ongoing?

What was the first date available?
Sept. 26th-30th when I signed up

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
The world is so different from the four-TV-channel landscape of my childhood . . . .
Ha, I know it! I grew up in the betamax/VHS era, so It's wild seeing a new video app every year and an overwhelming amount of subscription services. "Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!"

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Deliveries at that same time??

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
Ok, question for people being invited. Would any of you be willing to do a FB live or YouTube live for us leftover?

The first group to get a test drive had the benefit of a dedicated film crew documenting their experience over 2 days. We get a 30 minute time slot. I don't want to be distracted by having to think about camera angles and video production. I'll be totally focused on the R1T and the experience of driving one. I'm happy to share what I learn after the fact.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
The first group to get a test drive had the benefit of a dedicated film crew documenting their experience over 2 days. We get a 30 minute time slot. I don't want to be distracted by having to think about camera angles and video production. I'll be totally focused on the R1T and the experience of driving one. I'm happy to share what I learn after the fact.
Just bring a gopro and put it on your head ?. Jk, congrats on being one of the first ones, I bet you'll have tons of fun!!

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
Deliveries at that same time??
I would drive one home, given the opportunity, but I have not had any contact from a guide yet. They would need to arrange the financing, trade in, insurance and home charging ahead of time. I guess we have 2 weeks to get that done before the test drive.

To my future Rivian guide, I'm waiting to hear from you s00n !

Sponsored

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Why can’t you just be burdened with all of our questions and spend your whole time there answering all of them!? /s

No I get it, have fun and please let us know what you learn!

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Just the Normal, IL location has signups so far, is that correct? I bet there are many (like me) anxiously awaiting the email for any Rivian site around Los Angeles - being in San Diego, CA.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
This is why they allow +2 guests - heck, I'll fly to Normal and be your +1 on camera duty! :D

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
This is why they allow +2 guests - heck, I'll fly to Normal and be your +1 on camera duty! :D
You would be like the 3rd wheel with my wife and I :rolleyes:. I hope Kyle from Rivian Stories gets an invite. He's from Illinois and would be the best person to do a livestream.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
You would be like the 3rd wheel with my wife and I :rolleyes:. I hope Kyle from Rivian Stories gets an invite. He's from Illinois and would be the best person to do a livestream.
Rivian R1T R1S Test Drive Invitations are arriving! And First Mile events tab now available someone-else-the-simpsons
Sponsored