First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti and Kia
Occupation
LEO
I scheduled my first mile event in Santa Clarita, CA for December 2021. It said I could bring two guests. Do we know if the guests are allowed to drive? Thanks
Sponsored

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
For some reason I can't find the original list of cities for First Mile/test drives, but I recall it being Normal, San Fran, LA, Seattle, and NY for sure (did I miss one?). With the road show headed out of Sonoma and rolling on down to LA, that pretty much wraps up the original list so I was wondering what the next batch of announced cities will be. I pinged CS and they didn't have any insight, so I guess it's wait-and-see. Fingers crossed for a southern leg sometime soon.

I realize this post contains zero useful/new information. ?‍♂

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
For some reason I can't find the original list of cities for First Mile/test drives, but I recall it being Normal, San Fran, LA, Seattle, and NY for sure (did I miss one?). With the road show headed out of Sonoma and rolling on down to LA, that pretty much wraps up the original list so I was wondering what the next batch of announced cities will be. I pinged CS and they didn't have any insight, so I guess it's wait-and-see. Fingers crossed for a southern leg sometime soon.

I realize this post contains zero useful/new information. ?‍♂
Denver for sure was on the list. Maybe Chicago as well.
Sponsored