Sponsored

Tesla, Lucid, Rivian and other EV manufacturers you've awakened the sleeping giants of the industry.

mikeB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Chevy Colorado
Clubs

What had been a significant head start in the race to ev PUT production is now rapidly shrinking. With GM and Ford in the game any further delays to making actual customer delivery narrows the gap. Having owned many pickups and SUV's as well as an EV, the trend I see unfolding will only benefit me as a pre order holder. The longer Rivian takes to reach out to finalize my orders the more I'll be able to compare the competitors PUT product. The same digital outreach that could be used to assure me of a timeline to delivery could also be used to assure me that the Rivian production lines focus will be equally shared amongst the Rivian consumer and commercial clients.

What am I missing here? With the Bloomberg piece circulating and a RIVN IPO on the table, the PUT pak is nipping on their heels a response to Rivian investors, shareholders and pre order holders should be coming very sOOn. Why squelch the interest to date?

As a retired tech and service business owner all I want to use my EV for is to haul my watercraft to take in and get up to speed on the highway. I'm guessing most R1T pre order holders and future EV or early EVPUT owners will come from a similar demographic. Being able to plug my house into my EV truck might come in more handy and preferable to replacing parts after rock climbing.

Rivian more transparency please! Tell me it ain't so.
Sponsored