DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Honestly, I think that is hilarious but I am also a 40-year-old man living in a 16-year-old body. And for the record, it works. I just did it using our '17 Model S. Thanks for that Easter Egg.
Jimmy, I'm 63, going on 17, so still enjoy South Park and reruns of Beavis and Butthead between Nova and Nature documetaries. I love that the good folks at Tesla have the sense of humor to make things fun. I can't imagine how the original Ford designers would have reacted if Henry Ford himself had demanded whoopie cushions be installed in random driver's seats along the assembly line. "Perfectly appropriate for a gas-powered auto!" one suck-up might say. ?

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
First fart sounds. Now this.
Tesla hid a secret ‘Butthole’ Easter Egg

Hopefully Rivian never stoops to this level.

I like a good fart joke as much as the next man but in Tesla's case I'm reminded of a joke a long forgotten comedian made re: Disney Air's painting of cute grinning faces on the nose of their airplanes: The only expression I want to see on the face of my airplane is one of determination...

I'd prefer my Rivian to be stoic about it's mission.

DynoSaur

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Occupation
Network Engineer
Jimmy, I'm 63, going on 17, so still enjoy South Park and reruns of Beavis and Butthead between Nova and Nature documetaries. I love that the good folks at Tesla have the sense of humor to make things fun. I can't imagine how the original Ford designers would have reacted if Henry Ford himself had demanded whoopie cushions be installed in random driver's seats along the assembly line. "Perfectly appropriate for a gas-powered auto!" one suck-up might say. ?
Agree hole heartedly. ( pun intended )

Have some irreverence. It's good for the soul.

I want my Rivian to ask me " What are you doing Dave ?" every time I plug it in.

-Keith
Sponsored