Sponsored

Suggest topics for a master thesis in Cloud Computing?

tabby76

First Name
Tabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
Hello Guys, I am pursuing my master currently, and wanted to do a master thesis in this field (Cloud Computing). Maybe creating own private cloud drive using ELB-REV4 or something similar. I'm not sure yet.

Any idea, advice?
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
ELB-REV4 is nowhere close to cloud computing.

You might consider analyzing time, effort, & cost of building bare metal or virtual servers with traditional network & security infrastructure, to using what's natively available in AWS/Azure/GCP.

practition

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A7
Congrats on pursuing a master's degree in cloud computing. It's a fascinating field with a lot of potential. Creating your private cloud drive using ELB-REV4 or something similar sounds like a fascinating project idea. Research more about the specific technology you want to use and its capabilities. Also, looking into case studies of similar projects can give you a better understanding of what you're trying to achieve. You might want to check esynergy.co.uk; they have some great cloud services and interesting insights on creating a private cloud drive that could help you with your thesis. Good luck with your thesis, and keep us posted on your progress!
Sponsored

Last edited: