Strange Rivian Marketplace Listing

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
Came across this on Facebook Marketplace. Asking price is $400 but you better not ask any questions lol.

Rivian R1T R1S Strange Rivian Marketplace Listing Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 9.58.33 PM
Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Rivian R1T R1S Strange Rivian Marketplace Listing 1646921572605

Sponsored

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
Well shoot, if it's off a 2021 Rivian it wont fit any of our vehicles....

....because they dont exist

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Most passive-aggressive ad I’ve seen in awhile. That person is definitely looking for trouble.

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Yay internet! Prompted me to look at their Glassdoor reviews. If you aren't aware Glassdoor could be considered the Yelp of workplaces and treated with the same level of skepticism.

That being said the Rivian reviews are fairly positive unless you are a Factory worker, then there are some who don't like work long and arduous hours.

I am not making any kind of statement here just summarizing what I found in the context of this Facebook poster.

Last edited:

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
That being said the Rivian reviews are fairly positive unless you are a Factory worker, then there are some who don't like work long and arduous hours.
I’ve worked with people in production environments who complain about “making the same thing every day”… yep you work in a factory.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Yay internet! Prompted me to look at their Glassdoor reviews. If you aren't aware Glassdoor could be considered the Yelp of workplaces and treated with the same level of skepticism.

I am not making any kind of statement here just summarizing what I found in the context of this Facebook poster.

Id imagine someone also who is LMM part of the delivery teams at the rates they get paid hourly vs salary etc. Granted they do get stock options which is great.

Sponsored

LeoH

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIVIAN R1S, Tesla S, MAzda CX-30, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Software Engineering Director
I am not sure why a Rivian employees are going to harass him over selling an emblem... I think he is just full of himself.

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

You should check out Blind.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I would give him $20 for that

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
As long as there are jobs, there will be people complaining about those jobs. We hire people to take care of dogs and spend considerable money every year trying our best to make that job as easy as possible. Sure enough, after a few weeks we often have people who are essentially complaining about the dogs acting like…….dogs. Go figure. :facepalm:

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60
I don't believe in GlassDoor these days, companies can pay and remove the negative reviews. And also managers/HR constantly runs campaign internally asking current employees to write positive glowing reviews.
Sponsored