Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Audi SQ5,
Occupation
Tired
Clubs

I, like probably everyone on this Forum, would like to know when they will get their Rivian delivered? Does anybody know how many R1T's Rivian can produce initially? Will they have a small stockpile ready for deliveries in June? What is the cost going to be for a spare wheel? and what states require spare wheels? What is delivery cost gonna be?
Also has the question of all Rivians being 2022 models been resolved? Will Rivian offer a home charger and how much will it cost and what is the charging capability?
So the big question is gonna be, will you get yours in 2021? or 2022? At what date after placing your order will you only see yours in 2022?
So many questions, so few answers.
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Most of those questions have not been answered.

Rivian has mentioned they'd have a branded charger for sale, and that they can coordinate installation services if the customer wants -- although the supplier and cost have not been revealed.

There's also an understanding that LE deliveries should occur between June and December 2021.

The rest, I do not know.

timesinks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4, Sprinter
Nobody knows, and as much as we'd like to satiate our curiosity with info sooner rather than later, we don't need to know until it's time to enter into a binding purchase agreement.

You can come up with various scenarios that fit what they're said publicly. I doubt they would "stockpile" vehicles -- they're following a just in time manufacturing model. So if deliveries begin in June, the very first production vehicles could roll off the line as early as mid-may to be shipped across the country and received June 1 or as late as June 30th for a factory delivery. If they're on schedule, that's about a 6-week window to consider.

Beyond that, they'd initially indicated the first full year of production would see 20,000 vehicles. If they're only at production capacity for 6 months, it would be reasonable to guess we only see about 10,000 vehicles this year. But we don't know -- and this data like won't come out unless they go public with their stock. So we'll be left to guess based on order numbers and actual deliveries.

I would expect a slow ramp. You'll see production spec test drive and show room vehicles, and then a growing volume of production vehicles. It's probably safe to assume more R1Ts get delivered in Q4 than Q3.

But we're just guessing because it gives us something to talk about while we impatiently wait.

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

I, like probably everyone on this Forum, would like to know when they will get their Rivian delivered? Does anybody know how many R1T's Rivian can produce initially? Will they have a small stockpile ready for deliveries in June? What is the cost going to be for a spare wheel? and what states require spare wheels? What is delivery cost gonna be?
Also has the question of all Rivians being 2022 models been resolved? Will Rivian offer a home charger and how much will it cost and what is the charging capability?
So the big question is gonna be, will you get yours in 2021? or 2022? At what date after placing your order will you only see yours in 2022?
So many questions, so few answers.
You could always go directly to Rivian.com for answers to some of your questions and if you can't find it there, you can contact them directly either through a phone call, chat or email.
Sponsored