First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 r1t
Occupation
Sales
Has anyone been able to fix the vibration in the 21’s? They road forced them, and say they’re in spec. Realigned the truck (straight as an arrow now) and now are saying the only way to reduce it it to remove the aero covers (helps but doesn’t eliminate it). Any ideas? They’re saying it’s an issue with the 21 and 22 wheels but not the 20’s.
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I have the 21's and I have absolutely NO vibration at speed. I've taken it on a few road trips and it the wheel is as sound as it is in my Audi.

SparkyR1t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t/Model Y
Occupation
Retired Commercial Electrician and mechanic
Same here Pirelli 21’s and no vibration. Large tires can be a challenge to balance. They can also have been manufactured with high spots. I have used active balancing beads when all else fails. I don’t like it but you add a packet of special beads to the tire before you assemble and air it up and as you roll the beads break out of the bag and centrifugal force moves them within the tire to where they are needed and balance it out. They use this method on large over the road tires. Might be worth a try to at least verify if balance is the issue
Sponsored