A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla XLR+2019, Lexus, Landcruiser, R1T
Occupation
EE Retired
I am confident that it does.
Roger that. What I meant was something like what Stats does where they collect Wh/mi data from everone automatically and report histograms to the user. And I do recognize the ability to get actual mileage info from the car if you enable that.
Keep in mind that the ABRP uses community data to make range predictions more accurate. This means that the current predicted range will likely change after the vehicles have been on the road for a while.
I have not tried the app version in the car. If it is any good at all it will use what it knows and the history it has gathered during your drive to improve predicted arrival times, SoC at next fueling stop/destination. We would thus expect the predictions to change during the course of the drive just as they do in the Tesla in-car navigation windows and as we expect them to with the Rivian version.
Sponsored

McMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Long stretch in Alabama without chargers currently which makes speed limited to 62 mph on a stretch (89% to 5%) Overall charging is impressive if speeds are accurate. Shows the benefit of sustained 200 kwh vs. Tesla V2 chargers and a much more efficient model 3.

Rivian R1T R1S Start Planning Your Rivian Trips with A Better Trip Planner (ABTP) --FUN!! 8277DB24-B1AC-4077-B64D-39A4F71811C5

Rivian R1T R1S Start Planning Your Rivian Trips with A Better Trip Planner (ABTP) --FUN!! BB1AA59B-1417-4FD5-A86F-8B1A48A844F9

RforRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 4Runner, 2014 Equinox
Long stretch in Alabama without chargers currently which makes speed limited to 62 mph on a stretch (89% to 5%) Overall charging is impressive if speeds are accurate.
There are a few Level 2 chargers in downtown Birmingham that are free and within walking distance of some good restaurants. It might not be much but it should give you the juice you need to get the Gulf at a comfortable speed!

Sponsored

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tacoma TRD pro
Occupation
Software Developer
Goin' to Yellowstone in the winter for a photography/videography adventure!! This would probably be one of our first trips. And, I'm assuming it would be in winter, since I doubt we'd get the R1T in summer (even though we have a fairly early pre-order date/# 12/4/2018). Arriving there with just 20% battery makes me a bit nervous, but there are a couple of hotels with level 2 chargers for guests. RIVIAN NEEDS TO PUT CHARGERS HERE!! Level 2 won't get us a full charge overnight, but might after a couple nights as long as we don't use up all the battery running around during the day.
YellowstoneTripWinter.jpg
How was the Yellowstone trip? I am going to make the trip in 4 weeks.

OP
OP
Lil'O Annie

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
How was the Yellowstone trip? I am going to make the trip in 4 weeks.
WOW!! A blast from the past!!! I had forgotten I even made this post. That was waaaayyy back in Nov. 2020!! YIKES!!! We were "thinking" we might even get our R1T by winter that year. HA!!! 😂🤣 Never made that trip YET!! AND...STILL waiting for our R1T. Thinking back about it, we have been making plans for trip for the past 2+ years and still haven't been able to make them. Pretty sad when you think about it. 😟

Well, I hope you have your Rivian and have a great trip to Yellowstone. Sorry I can't tell you anything about it. 😭 ENJOY!!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

WOW!! A blast from the past!!! I had forgotten I even made this post. That was waaaayyy back in Nov. 2020!! YIKES!!! We were "thinking" we might even get our R1T by winter that year. HA!!! 😂🤣 Never made that trip YET!! AND...STILL waiting for our R1T. Thinking back about it, we have been making plans for trip for the past 2+ years and still haven't been able to make them. Pretty sad when you think about it. 😟

Well, I hope you have your Rivian and have a great trip to Yellowstone. Sorry I can't tell you anything about it. 😭 ENJOY!!
On its way. .stay calm
Sponsored