Sponsored

Spotting New Rivian Charging Network Locations??

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
We live near one of the E. Washington state charging locations shown on the Rivian Charge Network map. I've noticed construction activity around a spot that I suspect will be the location. YIPPEE!!! There have been 4 Tesla super chargers in the area for a number of years now. Those were moved to a new location at this spot from where the were originally and now there is a nice paved area that appears to be designed specifically for charging. Could this be the Rivian spot?? What do you think? I'll be watching for Rivian chargers to show up here soon. :)
Rivian R1T R1S Spotting New Rivian Charging Network Locations?? 20210503_114108[1]
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

We live near one of the E. Washington state charging locations shown on the Rivian Charge Network map. I've noticed construction activity around a spot that I suspect will be the location. YIPPEE!!! There have been 4 Tesla super chargers in the area for a number of years now. Those were moved to a new location at this spot from where the were originally and now there is a nice paved area that appears to be designed specifically for charging. Could this be the Rivian spot?? What do you think? I'll be watching for Rivian chargers to show up here soon. :)
20210503_114108[1].jpg
Easiest way to tell is to pull a permit thru public records.