First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Is it just me or has this latest update made sport mode much more responsive? Previously you had to get pretty deep into the second half of the pedal to feel it and now you can get into the speed pretty easily.

It is much nastier now. I love it, my passengers may not.
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Get out there and make some people sick!

smiesguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Escalade
Occupation
Planner
Agree - Tooled around post update and put it into sport near my favorite S-curve. It’s really fun now.

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Downloading now. I'm almost always in sport mode, so can't wait to try this out!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Is it just me or has this latest update made sport mode much more responsive? Previously you had to get pretty deep into the second half of the pedal to feel it and now you can get into the speed pretty easily.

It is much nastier now. I love it, my passengers may not.
Mine has always felt like it was responsive and hit..but I'm not on the latest yet. So maybe I'll be even more blown away.

I also agree. I feel the Stiff suspension setting is a lot better as well. Today was the first day I liked the stiff setting in all purpose.
Even during the summer I had issues with traction on 22s on soft suspension. On stiff it would grab but on soft it would wheel hop. I feel like there's enough power but some stickier and wider tires might be able to get the truck to 2.9s 0-60

jemkewl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Has it ever been confirmed that the soft or stiff in all-purpose is different than the soft or stiff in sport?

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Has it ever been confirmed that the soft or stiff in all-purpose is different than the soft or stiff in sport?
I don’t know if they’re different, but one of the issues is that sport mode lowered the suspension all the way down and that combined with stiff made the ride pretty terrible and bouncy.

jemkewl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I don’t know if they’re different, but one of the issues is that sport mode lowered the suspension all the way down and that combined with stiff made the ride pretty terrible and bouncy.
Sport and all purpose can both run in low, no?

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Sport and all purpose can both run in low, no?
Yes, but Sport can go down to lowest, not just low. Raising it back up to low when in sport made things more comfortable. You can't access the lowest height setting in all purpose.

My experience with the update is that sport + lowest is better than it used to be and actually usable.
Sponsored