First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, G55, E63s, E55, Excursion, and many more
Occupation
Battery manufacturer
Hello. I've been a lurker for a few months so I'd like to officially say hello! I’m with one of the main partners who supported the Rivian Overland Builds for OPTIMA Batteries and other well known premium brands in the enthusiast aftermarket. Most importantly, I am a Rivian R1T owner and I built the vehicle as a statement that I/We embrace and participate in in the EV world. Our team is made up of real enthusiasts that push vehicles to perform in extreme conditions - regardless of the how it is propelled. As long as it puts a smile on your face we want to support it. We displayed some prototype batteries with possible applications for Rivians at Sema last week. Hopefully we will have a battery solution available soon to address the 12 volt needs of Rivian owners. We look forward to being a sponsor at that time. For now, I will be daily driving my R1T in SoCal and attending a variety of shows and events. I look forward to meeting many of you!
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Welcome! Thanks for working hard to make Rivians even better! We’re here for it.

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your experiences and, eventually, products.
Sponsored