Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Do you have a Tidal account? If so, please go try to use Alexa with Tidal. I have not found ANYONE who can provide a video of it working in their truck. Several people have claimed "oh yeah it for sure works" but when I press them on that they admit that, no, it actually does not work for them.

So, please, try Alexa w/Tidal in your R1T/R1S. Does it actually work??? (I'm guessing "no").
I do not use Tidal, no. I use pretty much only Spotify, which works fine for me.
Sponsored

countab45

First Name
aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t white, locked tonneau in open position...
I agree. I installed 2022.47.0 and I'm experiencing unexplained regen reduction. My service center told me their fleet vehicles are experiencing the same regen reduction after the update. They believe it's due to the update and said it should be address in the next update.
Same for me on the regen reduction. i figured everyone had it but just didn't discuss it on the forums. i would like strong regen back. thanks for the heads up

Beachbum

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Same for me on the regen reduction. i figured everyone had it but just didn't discuss it on the forums. i would like strong regen back. thanks for the heads up
Since .47 update, I've had reduced regen after L2 charging for ~2 miles, not at all with DCFC.

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
Since .47 update, I've had reduced regen after L2 charging for ~2 miles, not at all with DCFC.
I’m experiencing the same issue. It’s like the inverters overheat from charging via L2 and reduce the regen until they cool down.

Last edited:

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Any 2023.2.x sightings, yet?

Sponsored

HumanGenome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Great updates! Can't wait to test it out.

Wish they'd add an Alexa physical button press like Tesla, the amount of false positives

Rivian R1T R1S Software Version 2023.02.0 [beta] -- Improved EPA range, key fob firmware, new door ajar notification, steering improvement & more... jimmy-mcmillan-too-damn-high

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Great updates! Can't wait to test it out.

Wish they'd add an Alexa physical button press like Tesla, the amount of false positives

jimmy-mcmillan-too-damn-high.gif
They already have that. Search the manual.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
The release notes have the answer to #1.

For #2 - Because it was ready?
I still have 2022.47.0 and it says my truck is up to date. When would I get .2?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I still have 2022.47.0 and it says my truck is up to date. When would I get .2?
You likely won't unless they identify an issue with your vehicle that the .2 would potentially correct.

Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
You likely won't unless they identify an issue with your vehicle that the .2 would potentially correct.
Got it. Someone said it fixes an HVAC issue. My heating sucks. Lol.

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

I received 47.2 while truck was at the service center. They were troubleshooting GPS signal issues.

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This field needs to be bigger, I’m at 10 cars…
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

Um.. Maine in the Winter and Santa Fe in the Summer.. Aren't you doing this backwards... ? just sayin' :)
I didn’t want to bring the Rivian to SF until I’d had it for a year, since I’m a little under 2 hours from the SC in Boston, and SF is about ~5 hours from the Denver SC. I’ve got an early VIN (4646), so I figured I’d be at the SC a bit in year one (I’ve been right!).

That said, summer is awesome in both places, and presents a bit of a challenge! We tend to try to be in Maine in June and early July for boating, then Santa Fe in late July and August for overlanding!

FL_EV

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Occupation
retired
Do you have a Tidal account? If so, please go try to use Alexa with Tidal. I have not found ANYONE who can provide a video of it working in their truck. Several people have claimed "oh yeah it for sure works" but when I press them on that they admit that, no, it actually does not work for them.

So, please, try Alexa w/Tidal in your R1T/R1S. Does it actually work??? (I'm guessing "no").
I have been using Tidal in both my Rivian R1T and Tesla Model Y after their last updates. Works flawlessly in both. I have gone from mainly Spotify/Amazon in the R1T to Tidal. Tidal appears to be more stable and reliable then Amazon.

md11phlyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T White/Quad/Adv 22s, Cessna 310Q
Most exciting thing is faster windows. I thought my truck was broken until testing all the fleet vehicles. 🤣 All in all looks like a great update.
Sponsored