kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

For those who are, who has a R1T? I have a R1S on order so I won't be getting anything until August at the earliest but would love to see a R1T in person when they are delivered in June in a COVID Safe manner of course (though by then a lot of us should have vaccines) and we would love to just see it from a outside perspective.

Katies Cars and Coffee will be a Must as you will get all the buzz haha.
Sponsored

irpete

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
For those who are, who has a R1T? I have a R1S on order so I won't be getting anything until August at the earliest but would love to see a R1T in person when they are delivered in June in a COVID Safe manner of course (though by then a lot of us should have vaccines) and we would love to just see it from a outside perspective.

Katies Cars and Coffee will be a Must as you will get all the buzz haha.
I'm in Leesburg and have an R1T on order. I pre-ordered the first week of December 2018 about a week or two after their launch at the LA auto show. I'll definitely plan on taking it to cars and coffee. Can't wait to share it with others.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I'm in Leesburg and have an R1T on order. I pre-ordered the first week of December 2018 about a week or two after their launch at the LA auto show. I'll definitely plan on taking it to cars and coffee. Can't wait to share it with others.

That is pretty awesome! I am excited and cant wait to see it in person, assuming there will be no pre-view events prior!

Sponsored

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Contra Costa County in the SF Bay Area. I am in the first 10K of reservations and leaning towards the R1S,, but candidly, flip flopping between the R1T and R1S....:CWL:

MadMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Tesla Model 3
I’m in Northwest DC here and have a Launch Edition R1S on order (preorder placed last July).

stevegshi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ram 1500
Occupation
Electrical Engr. & Contractor, Master Electrician
Hi, I'm in Sterling, VA too. R1T LE. reserved in Sept 2019. Also had an R1S LE reservation from Feb 2020. I actually went to their Atlanta private preview event in Sept 2019. They sent me the invite less than one week before the event, and I drove my Model 3 all the way to Atlanta and back that weekend to see R1T. The truck did not disappoint, plus the photo shoot opportunity with RJ. It was awesome!

Rivianmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d, Toyota 4Runner
Have heard of cars and coffee from father-in-law. Howard Co. 4/2019 R1S. Willing to share but figure novelty will be gone before my delivery

Sponsored

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
#8260 03/03/2019 LE R1S here in McLean. Thinking of changing to R1T, but not sure that will mean I get it sooner. Cars and coffee for sure, it's down the street!

obababoy

First Name
Chilbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 LR Discovery, 2011 WRX/STI, 2021 Palisade
Occupation
Cyber
Clubs

#11653 May 19' from Sterling VA. Hey all! I have a limestone/ocean coast 400mile R1T.

Unfortunately the max pack is putting me into 2022 but that's alright. 300mile range for me is just not worth it for this type of vehicle.

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
McLean. R1T, 119xx order number. Waiting for Max Pack as well.

Great exterior color options, so still undecided - Silver, Green or Blue.

irpete

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Has anyone been able to tell where in the DC area the service center will be? I've seen the open positions for delivery and operations slots for our area but no details on location. Just trying to figure out if we will qualify as one of the early delivery areas.
Sponsored