First Name
marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 ram 1500 4x4/Winnebago Vista 28
Occupation
retired
Any preorders before 04/21/20/ R1T lg pack adventure orders with No Guide contact? R1T adv/rb/fe/20 ATs/lg pack/underbody/kit/yellow tent
Sponsored

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My deposit was dropped September 2019. Adventure/red canyon/forest edge/20”at. No guide contact whatsoever. I did originally have a max pack config that I changed to large pack

OP
OP

yorty

First Name
marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Figured as much. Seems all max pack orders have been buried in the mess! Meanwhile orders 17 months later than ours are being contacted/and receiving vehicles.
My deposit was dropped September 2019. Adventure/red canyon/forest edge/20”at. No guide contact whatsoever. I did originally have a max pack config that I changed to large pack

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
April 2019 preorder. Max pack original order . So adevnture, White, OC, 21's. Then OC Delay so Switched to White, BM, 21's and still no contact

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Did you miss the memo about Launch Edition coming first? Also Black Mountain interior? Also RB, El Cap, LAUNCH green, and LA silver exteriors being bunched together?

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

you'll probably be the last one. I don't think the christmas specced vehicle will have a batch production, they'll probably have to lock your config in and build it to order.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla XLR+2019, Lexus, Landcruiser, R1T
Occupation
EE Retired
Ordered a max-pack right after the announcement. The only contact I have had has been a phone call asking if I wanted to change to the large (I said yes) and yesterday I got an e-mail about the toneau. That's been it.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Ordered a max-pack right after the announcement. The only contact I have had has been a phone call asking if I wanted to change to the large (I said yes) and yesterday I got an e-mail about the toneau. That's been it.
What was the email about the tonneau?

Davethadog

First Name
YaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trucks, bikes, excavators
I am hoping those of us who originally ordered a max pack will hear something “in the next coming weeks” presumably when they update the website and give ETD dates. Anyone heard anything else about that other than the vague statements from the earnings call?

Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
I am hoping those of us who originally ordered a max pack will hear something “in the next coming weeks” presumably when they update the website and give ETD dates. Anyone heard anything else about that other than the vague statements from the earnings call?
I've heard some lovely crickets in the evenings. Nice time of year for that.

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3 LR Dual|2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Same here, 2020 pre-order, switched to large pack after the first delivery estimate. Nothing since. I have seen same geographic location and same configuration with 2021 pre orders receiving their cars ☹

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
Same here, 2020 pre-order, switched to large pack after the first delivery estimate. Nothing since. I have seen same geographic location and same configuration with 2021 pre orders receiving their cars ☹
Based on what they said when they announced the max pack delay, only preorders from 18 and 19 would have a chance of getting a truck in 2022 if they changed from a max pack to a large pack. But we now know that was complete B.S., since I have seen more than one 2020 and later preorders that switched from a max to a large pack when they announced the delay that now have trucks or are in the process of getting one. My take is that whatever random system they are using for assigning deliveries, it is not sophisticated enough to know if and when anyone switched an order from a max pack to a large pack. It simply looks for a build match and spits out a lottery winner without any regard to order date. Wish I had known that when they announced it. The primary reason I finally switched is that due to my move, my need for a max pack mostly went away. But I also considered that the chances of getting a max pack in 2022 were definitely 0.0%, and I at least have a glimmer of hope of being a lottery winner for a 2022 delivery of a large pack. Even if that means I probably just became this guy:

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I'm guessing we'll get am email re-affirming our 2023 delivery estimates. Max pack owners really are getting screwed, it seems.

OP
OP

yorty

First Name
marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
I'm guessing we'll get am email re-affirming our 2023 delivery estimates. Max pack owners really are getting screwed, it seems.
Heard That!
Sponsored