Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

2WT and 1WT. 1WT will probably follow the $35,000 Model 3 model where they don't advertise it and can only be ordered a la carte at the dealer.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
.. .with AA and CP šŸ˜

Rivian R1T R1S Silverado EV Pricing revealed. 1667943087479

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Why don't they put the pricing out there for the Trail Boss since that is the one everyone is curious aboutšŸ˜’

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Why don't they put the pricing out there for the Trail Boss since that is the one everyone is curious aboutšŸ˜’
Just buy a hummer like all the other posers, jeez.

Sponsored

M00v0vr

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T MY
Occupation
entrepreneur/ski race coach
U G L Y you ain't got no alibi u ugly.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I would have a LOT of trouble paying $80k+ for ANY Chevy.
Probably a good estimate of where it's going to start price wise. I imagine they are going to keep offering multiple battery sizes in an attempt to make the starting prices lower.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Probably a good estimate of where it's going to start price wise. I imagine they are going to keep offering multiple battery sizes in an attempt to make the starting prices lower.
I bet you're right. I am not a fan of the looks but I hope they sell a bunch of 'em!

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

They haven't released any range figures beyond 'Up to 400 miles' have they? So this trim could have 400 miles, but could have less, with an extended range released in the future? I hate how manufacturers are communicating EV information.
pricing 'starts at'
range 'up to'

Sponsored

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I would have a LOT of trouble paying $80k+ for ANY Chevy.
Iā€™ve had similar thoughts, but Iā€™ve also sat in the High Country trim of the new Suburban and it genuinely feels like a higher end vehicle. Plus, it had a bunch of features we canā€™t even get in an R1. Other than getting over the badge, I canā€™t say it wasnā€™t worth the price.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Iā€™ve had similar thoughts, but Iā€™ve also sat in the High Country trim of the new Suburban and it genuinely feels like a higher end vehicle. Plus, it had a bunch of features we canā€™t even get in an R1. Other than getting over the badge, I canā€™t say it wasnā€™t worth the price.
I agree the HC trim is nice. I sat in one at a car show a couple years ago. Although I couldn't shake the thought in my head "but it's a Chevy..."

Let's wait to see what that trim on the Silverado EV costs. We have seen the GMC Sierra Denali EV now and it's starting price. Will the "luxury" Silverado version feel worth it if it's pushing $90k +?

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I agree the HC trim is nice. I sat in one at a car show a couple years ago. Although I couldn't shake the thought in my head "but it's a Chevy..."

Let's wait to see what that trim on the Silverado EV costs. We have seen the GMC Sierra Denali EV now and it's starting price. Will the "luxury" Silverado version feel worth it if it's pushing $90k +?
Considering the First Edition of the RST trim is $105k, I would expect a High Country trim, should one ever materialize, to be even more expensive.

If they remain production constrained, the Sierra EV Denali, which is supposed to be north of $108k, may fill the role of the High Country.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
They haven't released any range figures beyond 'Up to 400 miles' have they? So this trim could have 400 miles, but could have less, with an extended range released in the future? I hate how manufacturers are communicating EV information.
pricing 'starts at'
range 'up to'
It's not just EVs, car manufactures have been doing that for decades. Starts at, up to xx hp, available this, etc.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Considering the First Edition of the RST trim is $105k, I would expect a High Country trim, should one ever materialize, to be even more expensive.

If they remain production constrained, the Sierra EV Denali, which is supposed to be north of $108k, may fill the role of the High Country.
That would make a lot of sense if they did that. It's not for me but I think what they have designed will be popular.
Sponsored