Sponsored

Show Prototype Interiors vs Production Interiors

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
I'm mildly bummed by the differences so far. The interiors looked a lot better on the original prototypes, IMO. Replace the seats if you have to (comfort/safety first) but I wish the wood trim was still on the console and I miss that little shelf it had. The dash still looks great. Probably because it didn't change much.
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I'm mildly bummed by the differences so far. The interiors looked a lot better on the original prototypes, IMO. Replace the seats if you have to (comfort/safety first) but I wish the wood trim was still on the console and I miss that little shelf it had. The dash still looks great. Probably because it didn't change much.
What pictures are you comparing? Can you post so myself & others see what you're referencing?

I didn't go through the R1T pics, but the R1S seemed consistent to me...

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
The wood trim (specifically Ash) is still on all Adventure trim vehicles. (the console as well!)
Rivian R1T R1S Show Prototype Interiors vs Production Interiors 1605226345841

Looks nearly identical to the show trucks...
Rivian R1T R1S Show Prototype Interiors vs Production Interiors 1605226449919

OP
OP
Pherdnut

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
You guys are totally right. I think I should have drilled down more and not just looked at this bleah-pic:
Rivian R1T R1S Show Prototype Interiors vs Production Interiors bleah-perspective.PNG

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
You guys are totally right. I think I should have drilled down more and not just looked at this bleah-pic:
bleah-perspective.PNG
You wouldn't have seen it in that pic anyway... This is the Explore interior. There is no Ash in it.