Sponsored

Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;)

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

I want to give a shout out to the Dallas service center and Rivian support for always going above and beyond for their customers.

Rivian support is always available and will reach out quickly to help you with your concerns and issue. It’s so nice being able to talk to a human right away. They do an awesome job detailing your service requests, trouble shooting, resolving immediate issues and ensure all your items are notated correctly for service center support.

Dallas service center is running a very tight ship and able to deliver extremely buttoned up vehicles.

They’re 100% the reason I decided to keep the vehicle and work with them to make it perfect.

The service manager Brooke is extremely knowledgeable and friendly/professional.

Their mechanics Lael S., R.R and Roman G. were committed and went the extra mile. Even on weekends to get it looking right.

Their service advisors Taylor, J.T, Richard and Justin are always available and do a great job looking after your vehicle and service requests or concerns.

They’ve worked diligently to help me get my vehicle dialed in just right and 100% the reason I took a chance on Rivian when I decided to keep the SUV beyond the 7 day / 1000 mile return policy.

I’ve seen multiple folks give compliments to the Dallas service center on social media and also wanted to do the same to let others know.

They also offer a retrofit service for R1T tonneau cover. Reach out to Dallas service center and ask for Brooke the service manager or Don the assistant service manager if you’re needing service in the Texas / DFW area.

I have full faith the Dallas service center is ready to handle the volume of customers that will come with the R2 and R3 launch while keeping the quality and professionalism at a high level that has been delivered since R1 launch.

Rivian flexing R1S for Easter Weekend End of Quarter rush.

Enjoy the rest of the Rivians I’ve snapped pictures of at the Dallas service center including mine one day before I took delivery.

Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_3870

Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_3877

Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_9588
Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_3876
Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_9584
Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_0447
Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_2796
Rivian R1T R1S Shoutout to Rivian Support and Dallas Service Center. A++ Rockstars. 56K Go Away! - Heavy Rivian Eye Candy ;) IMG_9215
Sponsored

Last edited:

VC_Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder
Occupation
Worker
I had an excellent experience at the El Segundo Service Center. Enterprise was awesome too.

Kacey3

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

I whole heartedly agree. I've only ever dealt with J.T., Taylor, and Justin (I think that was the name of the mobile tech that came out to my house). They have always been really friendly, very helpful, and exceedingly personable. J.T. is a rockstar as far as I am concerned and I have even sent compliments to Rivian because of his level of empathy and professionalism. I have never once been disappointed by my experience there.

If I had to make any kind of criticism, it's that some of their chairs are pretty uncomfortable, but that's being pretty nitpicky. Also, I suspect most people don't bother to wait at the SC for 5 hours and instead take them up on the Uber credits to wait somewhere more comfortable. But so long as I have a good book and decent internet, I'm more than happy to sit and wait and save Rivian the money for Uber/Rentals.

While I never want to find an issue that needs service, I'm never upset that I have to take my truck down to the SC and visit with the folks who have really made my Rivian experience a delight over the past year.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I agree. I have had an awesome service interaction at Brooklyn Service center; apart from it is a struggle to get to from New Jersey. I had mobile serve this week to change to 21" from 20", the guy who came was super friendly, came right on time and did an awesome job.

I know it is super hard to get an appointment; but I don't know how much is superfluous stuff we are asking them to check., I am new to EV and the suspension sounds got me unnerving initially.

Even in my yoga class, whenever the instructor says focus on ankle (or any other part) I think there is a problem with my ankle as I may be feeling something there - pain maybe or not.

Anyhow, sometimes I read something on this forum and I need to check mine as well. The good thing for Rivian is I am lazy and stoic, so I have bugged them only once so far (11k on my R1S) miles and they said most of it was normal + they actually fixed something they found (minor panel gap) and I did not even ask for it.

So other than trying to get the appointment, Rivian has been awesome for me.
Sponsored