SF Bay Area Rivian Adventure Owners?

RivianXpress

Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Sprinter, KTM, BMW R1250GS
I'm also in CA (Emerald Hills - hey Bill) and have an R1T on pre order. I'm really hoping for some charge points in SoCAL near Ridgecrest, Mojave, Death Valley and the 395 corridor. I do a fair amount of dirt biking down there and mapping things out at this point there aren't many fast chargers except for Tesla. Hard not to pick the 400+ battery when we don't know charge locations.

jdhiker23

Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Subaru Outback
R1S Launch Edition. Currently going with Limestone, Black Mountain Interior, and 20” wheels, but could end up switching the color to Forrest Green and/or the wheels to 22”. Since I didn’t order until earlier this year, I’m pretty far down the list, but it would be great if I can take delivery by Christmas next year.

OKEV

Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner
I’m in San Francisco. I’m about 13,000 on the preorder list and I’m opting for the larger battery in the R1T. My guess is that puts my delivery well into 2022.

bsaik

First Name
Barry
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicles
2006 Land Rover RR Sport, R1T reservation holder
I'm on the Peninsula. R1S in El Cap Granite, 20AT wheels/tires on order for August 2021.

BillArnett

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler; Tesla Model S, Model 3 (& Cybertruck on order)
I'm currently signed up for a red launch edition R1T hoping to get it before the end of next summer. But I'm becoming somewhat disillusioned with the paltry off-road specs. 20" wheels is the best they can do??!! I may cancel my reservation and just wait for the CyberTruck.

Jayhox

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
R1T in El Cap Granite, Ocean interior, 20AT wheels/tires, Adventure package, max battery, sometime in 2022?

R1Simon

Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
I’m in Sac and have the LE R1S in Forest Green. May end up downgrading to Explore though. I’ll likely be using it for trips to Tahoe and some off-road trails for backpacking.

prasadtakkar

First Name
Prasad
Reaction score
First Name
Prasad
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Mazda CX-9
To the Forum:

I will be new to off road adventures. I lost a friend recently that was also a reservation owner and we had plans that won’t be realized now.

so I was thinking, it would be great to take the R1T/R1S off-road with other Rivian owners.

I figure we can start a conversation with California reservation owners.

Any thought?
I am in, I live in east bay :)

Advertisement

Advertisement