First Name
Dierk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Programmer
Bluetooth in my R1T has stopped working for phone calls, possibly coinciding with one of the recent OTAs.

The incoming audio is distorted to the point of being unintelligible. This is after repeated reboots of the truck, the truck's infotainment system and my phone.

My phone is a Motorola Moto Z3 that's stuck on Android 9.

Please share your phone details and whether phone calls over the Rivian sound system are working for you.

I'm happy to upgrade my phone but only if doing so is likely to solve this problem.

Thanks!
Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Samsung S22 Ultra (Android 13), phone calls and music over Rivian work with no issue, clear audio.

Find a friend with a phone that is running a newer Android version and test.

gultin

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Bluetooth in my R1T has stopped working for phone calls, possibly coinciding with one of the recent OTAs.

The incoming audio is distorted to the point of being unintelligible. This is after repeated reboots of the truck, the truck's infotainment system and my phone.

My phone is a Motorola Moto Z3 that's stuck on Android 9.

Please share your phone details and whether phone calls over the Rivian sound system are working for you.

I'm happy to upgrade my phone but only if doing so is likely to solve this problem.

Thanks!
@Amish.Hooligan did this get resolved for you? I'm seeing the same issue on the latest 2023 software update.

OP
OP
First Name
Dierk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Programmer
The problem went away when I upgraded my phone to a Pixel 7 running Android 13.
Sponsored